Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ButterJelly, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Hey I'm ButterJelly (Butter). I am new to this server and join on Jan 21 2014. I have been trying to look for a server like this for months but I couldn't find anything. I have played on 1 other server like this but al my friends left it so I did to cause it got boring. I think I finally found my new server. I need to get used to the rules again because I haven't played on a server like this in ages. I mostly have been playing on faction servers until now. I have a new home. On my first day a minecrafter name Hank2win gave me my first job. Then when I was building and needed cobble Biscutboy made a really awesome cobble generator for me. These 2 things made me feel really welcome on the server. I think im going to stay a while and meet new people and build cool things, like most people on the server. So thanks again the Hank and Biscut. Hope I see everyone on!!!!:)

P.S. Im on server 5!
    Aquazzz, fireshadow52, 607 and 6 others like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Welcome! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Hello and welcome :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hi :D
    Hope you enjoy your stay at Le Hotel Empire :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. :cool: Welcome to the Empire! :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC! Glad that you are starting to feel at home. Can't wait to see you ingame! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Welcome to emc. Pm me if you have any problems and I will see what I can do to help =)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Hello and welcome to the Empire. You are the smartest person have fun!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Hey thanks guys for all the welcomes cant wait to see all of you online :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Like! Oh I mean welcome... :D
    Aquazzz, 607 and dresden72 like this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire. :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Hey, Welcome to the Empire! Its a load of fun, and there are some great people around!
    If you have questions, or need help, I am on smp7 a lot! Be sure to visit other SMPs too!
    See you down in the mines!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Welcome. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Welcome to the empire! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you enjoy your time here!
    The empire is by far one of the best servers out! With a very unique data base, 10 servers, town plots, custom mobs and the rest you will find out! :D
    Feel free to drop into any other server with /server [Server] and go /v random to get some inspiration and ideas!

Anyone on EMC will be happy to answer any querries / questions you have! Simply do this with /tell [player] [message]!

I hope you have a wonderful time!
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. Hey Butter. :) met you in-game already. Yea, I think you'll like this server. I also spent a while finding this great server. But yay, the search is over. I'm home. You should tell your friends to check it out, they can move here also.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Welcome to EMC! You're going to have such a great time here! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Welcome to EMC!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.