Hello. It's me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AyaChitsure, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Hello?
    I'm brand new to all of this, so correct me if I'm wrong but it's nice to meet y'all!

I guess I'll start off with basics: I just turned 24 and live in the Midwest as a part time Substitute Teacher, part time volunteer. I've been playing Minecraft on and off for eight years now, all stemming from watching the Yogscast original Survival series :D
    I've never joined any kind of dedicated group like this, and my only other server is Viper's (very small) vanilla server where I play with my sister. ^^

Currently on Empire, I've actually jammed myself right up in a pickle after going into the Wastelands and following the compass to attempt to return after gathering resources, soon after realizing that it's pointing to spawn, not to the South-East outpost I went out to. Needless to say, I'm gonna have to take some chances in spawning back in regarding time of day and/or my ability to load whatever map is available to show me how to get on home in one piece.

I hope to talk to you all and make nice. ^^
  2. Welcome to EMC AyaChitsure! Please to meet ya back! :D
    Hope to see ya in game. This is a Great place ya found!:D
    You can do /map to help you nav.
    607 and AyaChitsure like this.
  3. Heya, Welcome to the Empire..

I'm part of staff and it looks like your smack dab in the middle between /waste c and /waste w so if you head East or West for 2000 blocks you should be able to find an EMC outpost.. Use /map like Luckycordel said and that'll help.. Good luck !
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. Heya AyaChitsure! :D You seem very friendly, and I'm sure you'll fit right in! Welcome to the Empire. :)

See you around!
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  5. Thank you all for the warm welcomes ^^
    I'll get on soon and see if I can make a mad dash for an outpost. Thanks for the suggestions xD
    607, luckycordel and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire. I am certain you are realizing that we try and help as much as we can... so hope you have fun here like we do!
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. Well, I hope you're not wrong about that. ;)
    Welcome to the Empire, enjoy your time! :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! Hope to see you around in game! :)
    luckycordel likes this.