Hello! Introducing myself, very excited!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Useless_Bagel, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Hi! I just joined a couple of days ago, love the communtiy so far, im just here to share building ideas and meeting others who want to share them as well! Come to smp3 #6295, and come see my builds! Hope to mae my name out there on this communtiy.
  2. Welcome to EMC :D
  3. welcome me boyo
  4. Hey there! Welcome to the Empire! We always love getting new builders, and we do have one of the best communities around for a Minecraft server ;) If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout or ask any other staff who may be around (you can check with the command /staff). Also, players are usually pretty friendly on here, so you can even just ask in town chat, somebody should answer, depending of course on whether any players are around to see it. Good luck and have fun!
    607 likes this.
  5. Excellent. Welcome to the Empire! Truly hope you enjoy it as I do. Love to build and create... but the events are great too!
    607 likes this.
  6. Hi BostonBlaggard. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    607 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire!:cool:
  8. Hey! Welcome to the Empire! :)
  9. Hello Boston!!! Welcome to the forums of the Empire. I normally go to 3 to go to a iron farm...(It's afk).... But next time I'll swing by your plot and check out the builds.