Hello :) I'm new and can I be apart of Dominion?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BygonePond26918, Dec 3, 2017.

1. I have settled by Joeaquin station on the Dominion west to center sky rail. I don't have manny items because I've just started, but I would like to be apart of a community such as Dominion. The castle seems to be ruined and deraliced, so perhaps I could rebuild it!
    AlexC__ likes this.
  2. Not completely rebuild it, but just fix it
  3. Welcome bygone.
    Best to let us know which Amo you are on.. as there are many outposts.

You shouldn't really build or fix any without permission from the owners.. but if you had good intentions unlikely they will be upset.

For joining best look to the forum section on outposts. Many active ones accepting members.

Welcome to the Empire!
  4. Welcome to EMC! :)
  5. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :)

Don't forget that you can also start in Town (The place with 60*60 residences) wich is great to get things like a food supply started, but, mainly, if you're like my and "tried to fight a wither..." "once" (I am really good at this game lol...) I suggest doing that cross-servers, so, be in the wild (the place those outposts are) on one SMP# and in town on another.

A great way to get some information on how this all works is by reading the New Player Guide loads of usefull information can be found there.

Anyway, If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
  6. Thanks everybody!
  7. (which smp is this on)
    also you might be griefing if you are building too close to an outpost soooooyou shoudl message the outpost owner of what you are doing
  8. Welcome to EMC! =)
  9. Welcome! Enjoy your time here.