Hello Im Kara.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DragoneerLaila, May 23, 2018.

1. Currently residing in server 5. Can't wait to make new friends on Minecraft and Discord.
  2. Welcome to the Empire Kara.. I reside on smp2 and am often on smp's 1,2,7,8, and utopia. I do go to 5 to use of an old gold farm i find quite useful.
    607, SansTheTimeLord and luckycordel like this.
  3. Welcome Aboard!

Glad your with us :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC!:D
  5. Heya Kara! Welcome to EMC! :) If you ever need anything lemme know!
    SansTheTimeLord and luckycordel like this.
  6. :3 greetings Kara! Oh SMP5, I got a lot of buddies from that smp, I’m sure you’ll find some nice people there. That smp in particular, seems to attract a lot of players who have... Equine appreciation to put it simply.
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. Nice to meet another fellow smp5 resident! Welcome to EMC! :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Hah, we all know what that’s for!
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. Have fun. :)
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
  11. Welcome to EMC! If you need anything just ask :)
    white_trash_dna likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire!

Right now there aren't very many players online (during daytime (you posted 4PM my time)) it can be somewhat quiet every once in a while, but don't let that set you back. Primetime is later in the evening because this is a US server, and well: daytime or not there are always some players around. If not on your server you can always hop onto another :)

Hope you're going to enjoy yourself here! You're in luck (somewhat): waste reset has been announced for today, so in a few hours we can expect a fresh new wasteland, ready for pillage and plundarrr, harrrr :D

Errrr.... I'll go get my coffee now :)
  13. Welcome to EMC!
  14. Welcome to the Empire! I hope you find yourself at home in the community and enjoy everything that this server has to offer :D
    607 and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  15. Welcome to the Empire :) we are all friendly here so ask if you need anything, I live on 2 and have an outpost on 3
  16. Welcome to the Empire. Pleased to meet you!
  17. Welcome, Kara! I'm on smp7, let me know if you ever need help with anything! Glad to have you with us!
    607 likes this.
  18. Welcome to EMC!
  19. Ah can't believe I haven't seen this, Welcome to the Empire! If you need anything please feel free to ask! I'll try to help the best I can :p
    Scuffers likes this.