Hello, I'm Albback

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Albback, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Hello all!

I've played Minecraft on and off for a very long time, and in fact, I remember having played on these servers in that time, however under a different name. I used to play a lot on here, and honestly it's one of the few places that I actually enjoyed and didn't lose interest in. I'm excited to play once more, and I'm hoping that it's still close to as active as it was some 5 years ago when I first played, the community on the forums and in-game I think really set it apart from a lot of other servers. I remember participating a lot on the forums back then, talking to a lot of people in lots of different threads, and I hope to do it again and make some friends!

I think I used to be on smp5, making a mediocre store with some kind of a farm underneath it, however this time around, I'll be on smp8, in residence 16181, attempting to make a store that's at least better than what I had, maybe make some pixel art, and enjoy Minecraft and EMC again.
  2. Hey there, welcome back! :)
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Heya Albback, welcome back! :)

We still have a wonderful and friendly community, and we are glad to have you join us again. There's been a lot of new features added to EMC, but don't worry! If you come across anything that you have questions about, make sure to ask about it or check the EMC Wiki. Many players are willing to help. :D
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and Sprhyngtime like this.
  4. Oh it certainly looks like there's been a TON added, Empire Assistant, residence flags having an actual menu, a games server, it's looking like I have a lot of catching up to do!
  5. Howdy there Albback and welcome back to the empire. =D You might want to do a run through the tutorial again as well (if you haven't already lol). It'll get ya some good info and a set of starter gear to get ya on your way. =] Also, I find the new player guide a great jumping off place for those who might need to do some catching up too. =] https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/guide/

Hope to see ya around and chat. :D
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Hey, Welcome back!:D
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  7. Hey, welcome aboard! I'll be sure to check out your place on smp8 :)
  8. That's cool, welcome back! :)
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  9. Hello!
    Welcome back to EMC!:D
  10. Welcome! Please follow the rules (just to make the community manager happy, jk)
    Nickblockmaster and JesusPower2 like this.
  11. Welcome back to the Empire!
  12. welcome back. we are glad that you have decided to rejoin us in the empire
  13. Hey there! Welcome back!
  14. It's funny to read these "Welcome back" messages, with your name being albback. :D
  15. totally didn't even notice that
    607 likes this.
  16. You actually got the idea behind my name, it's actually pronounced al-b-back, because an 11 year old me at the time was very briefly obsessed with Schwarzenegger movie quotes, and so I decided part of my name, the letter b, and back. A ton of people have come up with too many variations of it, and rarely anyone actually gets it right :D
  17. Howdy and welcome back to the empire!
    If you have any questions or need any assistance in tackling some obstacles, give us a shout. We'll be more than glad to help out in any way we can! Cheers! :D
    607 likes this.
  18. My mind defaults Albback to Adblock .-.
  19. Lol, I've actually had someone call me that before too, you're not the first!
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.