Hello! IFixer Here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tah4, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Hello EmpireMinecraft,

I am IFixer! There isn't a lot I can say about myself, I am silly, I love to write but I hate grammar (probably because I am not good at it), I love to build (modern/abstract), as you can see from my name I love to fix things! From redstone contraptions to saving the world from zombies, I love to do it all. I joined on Monday of this week, November 14th. I hope to make a difference on this server or Minecraft in general. One last thing, I absolutely love airplanes and cruise ships! Hope to see you online sometime!

-IFixer
  2. Welcome to EMC :D if you have any questions just ask!
  3. Welcome to EMC IFixer!

I'm sure you'll love it here :)
    If you have any questions, don't hestitate to ask!
  4. Welcome to the empire. We have some super complex Redstone designers, here on emc. You should talk to them and design something. ;) Personally, I am horrible at Redstone. We have some writers too. :D Welcome!
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you have any question just ask :)
    Also on smp8 at the res /v 16005, there is a lot of Ships that BurgerKnight made, you may be interested in that
  6. Welcome to the Empire, where many things are possible. There's a writer's corner on the forums and in game book shops you may find, that is if you're interested in writing on the Empire. If you need anything simple, feel free to ask!
    ShelLuser likes this.

7. Thanks for the welcome!
    Thanks for the welcome! Seems your help has worked :)
    Thanks for the welcome! Seems awesome, I'll try my luck!

Thanks for your welcome! I'll visit it soon :)

Thanks! I hope to find some quality reading materials.

Thanks for all your welcomes, makes me feel special :) Already loving it here!
    ShelLuser, 607 and nltimv like this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! :) Need anything let me/us know!

9. Thanks Eviltoade! I recognize you, Your the first follower I had :) I wanted to thank you but didn't know how, So here it is, Thanks :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  10. Hi IFixer. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. This is a great server, with lots to do. :)
  11. Hi! Welcome to the Empire :)
  12. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy your stay. :D

13. Thanks for all your welcomes!
    Fexu likes this.
  14. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  15. Welcome! Please remember to keep your pajamas to yourself at all times, and ensure you maintain the correct level of toothpaste. JK! You only have to do that if you're an SMP8er. In all seriousness, I love to see a fellow writer on board. I'm super happy that you decided to join! Hope you enjoy your stay! =D
  16. Welcome to the Empire, hope you're going to enjoy it here :) It can be a little tricky to get used to all the custom stuff, but it'll be well worth it :)

Be sure to check out the EMC wiki if there's anything you're curious about, chances are high that you'll find your answers in there!
  17. Welcome to EMC, :) I myself am only 135+ days old here. I am a builder also , I reside on smp7 at +cube if you would like to stop by sometime.

I am currently work on smp7 PWU, it isn't as grand as 8s, but it is a work inprogress, you can visit it on smp7 at /wild e just take a boat N 80 blocks. ;)

18. Thanks! I will try to remember that!

Haha! Seems SMP8 is a crazy place, Thanks :)
    Yes it can be tricky! I sure will, thanks for your advice.
    I'll be sure to visit it! Thanks :)
    Evesthery and ShelLuser like this.