Hello, I just joined Friday

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Black_Knight43, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Hello all,
    I'm a fairly new player to this game and have had very positive experiences so far. I've enjoyed it a lot. One reason that I'm here is that I'm looking to make connections and friends as I have a fairly difficult time doing so in real life. As I'm new here I am more than willing to answer any questions that you may have.
    Side note: I'm more than happy to do any fairly simple job just message me and we'll arrange a time
    ~Black_Knight43
  2. Hey there, welcome the Empire!

I am glad to hear that your experience has been positive so far. That is the type of environment and community that EMC strives for. If you ever have any questions or concerns, my forum inbox is always open if you want to start a conversation, or you can contact me or any other EMC staff member in-game. We are always willing to help out players, so feel free to contact us at any time. That is what we are here for :)

I get the idea of making connections and friends on EMC. Many of my best and longest lasting friendships have been made here on EMC. I have met and continue to hang with a lot of amazing people on here, and I hope that you will be able to do the same! EMC events are a great way to meet people, whether it be a staff event or a player event, both can be a lot of fun.

So, I'll ask the most important question first: Which SMP are you calling home? ;)
  3. I am on #7:D
    Feel free to visit!
    MoreMoople and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I am on the 6 if you ever have questions or need any help! Welcome to EMC! I definietly feel the love here within the community! We have so so much to offer! We have many free farms on the 6 as well! Again if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask! Again welcome!

Skitz
    Black_Knight43 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to come by sometime
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire!
  7. I joined for the same reasons. This is a good place to start. :) Good luck.
  8. Welcome to EMC! I'm from smp1 and I started a conversation with you, hope to see you in game soon!
  9. Whello there, welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    Black_Knight43 and khixan like this.
  10. Be careful of sharks! But I doubt you have any problems with mere flesh wounds. Welcome!
  11. Welcome, if you ever need a buddy to help in the wastelands/wild PM me and I'll try and come help you.
    Black_Knight43 likes this.
  12. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! Feel free to ask me or another some questions if you need help with an answer :p
    khixan likes this.
  13. Welcome to the Empire, hope you'll enjoy :) Be sure to keep a close eye out for the /promo command, that can give you some fun goodies every once in a while and as far as I know there's still one goodie available in there (note: from the top of my head, it could have expired already but... one way to find out ;) ).
    Black_Knight43, 607 and khixan like this.
  14. Welcome!
  15. Welcome to EMC! Any questions just ask.
  16. Welcome to the Empire. You are certain to make some friends... and there are great peple on smp 7 who will certainly help you out.

I am usually on 6... but pop over to visit. Its also good to shop cross server.
    Black_Knight43 and khixan like this.
  17. Welcome to EMC, hope you have fun :)
  18. When we met in-game, I honestly thought it would be a one-time experience at first, as I hardly ever get in-game. But I was quite content when I found out you have also found the forums! :)