Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by scarletsyren, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Hi Everyone!

I just joined EMC and it seems like a lot of fun! Gonna take some time to learn all the commands though haha!

How are y'all doing?

:)
  2. Hey! Welcome to EMC!

Yeah it does take a while to get the hang of it all, believe me I joined back after a year or so long break and It took forever to remember it all! Once you do though, you realise how unique and amazing EMC really is!

I hope you have fun here, what smp were you dropped into?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Welcome to EMC!! Please ask if you have any question or check out Wiki first!
    Rimont, FWRonald and DaysInTheDust like this.
  4. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! I hope you'll enjoy your stay on SMP9. :)

It shouldn't take long to get used to all of the commands. Once you know them all, you'll realize there aren't that many commands.

Don't go to SMP8.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Ah yes welcome to EMC, where we are number 1! We hope you enjoy your stay.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! The oddest and greatest place on the planet. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Beware of smp8 ;)
    _CheshireCat__ and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Welcome to EMC! Stream Team may have some tutorial videos for that kind of stuff soon :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire! We do have a lot of different commands and features to use and learn, however, our contribution team has spent a long time creating and editing our Wiki to list and explain all of them. You can head to wiki.emc.gs at any time to look things up or just to take a look at what we offer. :)

Also, you can use the command '/staff' in-game at any time to find one of us staff members, we are always willing to help. Good luck and have fun!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Welcome To EMC! I am still trying to get the hang of all of the commands :p I hope you enjoy this server as much as I do :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Welcome to the Empire :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Hi scarletsyren. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Haha... been here over 6 months and still have to look things up. Hope you enjoy as much as i do and Welcome.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. 71 years old and still playing computer games. I got addicted playing Rogue on a Unix system - anyone ever play that game? Electrical engineer now retired after 20 years teaching at a community college.
    UltiPig and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. Welcome to EMC! hope you enjoy it here. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Mad respect.
    Rimont likes this.