Hello everyone, Obligatory Im not new, But how are you?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jwlpo, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Hey everyone,

Long story short, I'm Jwlpo, I joined EmpireMinecraft in the winter of 2011.
    Dec 12, 2011 to be exact.
    Oh gosh, I played for many years, I basically grew up physically with this game and SMP3. I made tons of connections, friends, and even building and shop partners. A couple years ago I decided to call it quits, I left my residences, shops, friends and the community behind. I've had several life changes, and new things in my personal life appear and disappear, so needless to say, it's been a trip.

Not a lot of you probably remember me, If you do say hi!
    But long story short, I'm back, atleast in the processes of it. With what Rupees I left myself, I'll start rebuilding something if not anything. But the main reason I made this post was to let anyone know, that if you need help with anything and see me on one day, don't hesitate to ask! I may be a bit rusty and behind with the newest updates. But I will drop anything to help a member out.
    That's about it EmpireMinecraft, I'm glad to be back, and I can't wait to meet all of you eventually
  2. I wasn't around back then, but glad to see you have returned to the best server :D
    belac555, 607, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  3. I'm super happy to see you've joined back! Feel free to visit me if you ever get bored :)
    Also, if you need help with whatever you're building don't hesitate to ask! It's my favourite thing to do on minecraft if I have the materials and time.
    Perhaps you should join smp2. ;) It's the best.
    607, Equinox_Boss and Jwlpo like this.
  4. Welcome back man, I missed you hanging on 3. You weren't on much but it was fun when you were :)
  5. Hey there! Glad to see you back :)
    I hope to see you in-game soon! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D
    607 likes this.
  6. Welcome back! I've been around nearly as long as you have though I can't say I remember you. (Maybe because you lived on Smp3 and I'm on Smp1 :p )

Glad to see you're back though!
    607 likes this.
  7. Omg, is that Jwlpo himself?! :eek: Been so long, man.....
    Pavi would be very happy to see you back, as far as I know, he visited your res each and every time, for those brief moments when I'v seen him in-game.
    Glad to see you returning, welcome back :)

*you might remember me by name LadBlo* ;)
  8. Of course I remember you haha, does he still get on?

I'm glad to be back, I'll visit you!
    607 and EvilBlo like this.
  9. He does. But isn't playing actively, for a very long time already, sadly. I miss him :(

I will see you in-game! :)
    Also, if you have a question (or few haha), please don't hesitate, my inbox is open. You have a lot to catch up with lol
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  10. Nice to meet you!
    607 and Jwlpo like this.
  11. Well Hello! Hope to see you around in game!
    607 and Jwlpo like this.
  12. Good to have you back!! :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Welcome back to the empire! If you need any help let me know ;)
  14. Welcome back. Great to see old members returning!
    See you around in the Empire.
    607 likes this.
  15. Ah, cool! Welcome back. :)
  16. Hello. Good luck.
  17. And if we don't? ;)

Well, you know what, I'll be daring and say Hi! anyway even though I don't know you (I joined a few years after you did) :)

Welcome back!
    607 likes this.
  18. Welcome back to EMC!
  19. It's great to have old members joining back! Welcome back
    Jwlpo and 607 like this.