Hello EMCers.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CowboyTechTV, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Hello everyone, My name is Kevin FireHose_Dragon's younger brother. Even though this is my first time here with my own account this is one of many times on my brother's account. I help him out on EMC events, getting stuffs from auctions, game commands, etc. As you may notice with my username I'm a big Taylor Swift fan and even own a website call The Swift Universe. Me along with my brother play Minecraft since about 2012 and loved it ever since.
    highlancer54 and Slip_Stream like this.
  2. Welcome! If you ever need anything be sure to PM me.
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  3. Welcome! Nice to meet another Swifty :p
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  4. Welcome! I hope you have a great time on EMC :D
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  5. WELCOME!
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire! Glad to see when more join in, hope you have your own computer so you and your bro can play at the same time! See ya around!
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  7. Welcome to the empire, MegaSwifty :) ...your name sounds familiar tbh (unless if there's just a lot of accounts with the name 'swifty' in it :p '
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  8. :cool: Welcome to the Empire! :D
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire! If you ever need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask another person. Somebody is always willing to help others out.
    MegaSwifty likes this.
  10. I do have my own computer but it can't do Minecraft (yet) my brother have 2 computers though. :)
    highlancer54 likes this.