Hello EMC Community

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FierendenMDS, Apr 16, 2023.

1. I've been playing MC for a couple years now, but mostly LAN with my family and just recently went looking for our first online server. Funny enough, I stumbled on this one searching for a similarly named one I saw on YouTube (which I now realize is a private server).

I've been building quietly for several months now, getting to know the server workings, and joining the occasional event. (Also reading a lot of the Wiki and forums.) I was a bit concerned at first about the number of active players, but I'm beginning to appreciate quality over quantity :). I love the French Vanilla approach with economy and really enjoy the events I've joined so far. I'm starting to get the hang of the multiple servers and really appreciating the flexibility it gives.

My favorite styles of play focus mostly on resource gathering and automated farms of moderate complexity, so I'm looking forward to eventually setting up a shop to contribute to the economy. I'm still trying to figure out some of the intricacies of changes to vanilla mechanics on this server and how it affects farms, so I'll probably be posting more on the forums to get help with what approaches work best on the EMC server.

Looking forward to being a part of this community. See you in game!

-FierendendMDS
  2. Welcome! Thanks for sharing, I hope to see you in game soon!
    Sefl, FierendenMDS, 607 and 2 others like this.
  3. Welcome to the server. This is a high quality server and if you noticed it then others might then we will have the quantity.
    FierendenMDS and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. What a great story to read, thanks for sharing! ^.^
    Welcome to the Empire! :D
    FierendenMDS likes this.
  5. Official Welcome!!

pretty sure I have seen you online, but pleased to put your story to your name.
    FierendenMDS and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire, and certain you will enjoy your time here. Talk in chat, as there are several players who love building the massive farms out here.
    607, FierendenMDS and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  7. Welcome, Fierenden! It's been nice having you at events. If you ever need help, please let me know! :D
    607, FierendenMDS and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  8. Welcome!
    FierendenMDS likes this.
  9. Howdy Fierenden! Welcome to the community. =D Feel free to chat me up if you see me on or if you need help with anything. I certainly don't know the answer to all the questions but between us.. you, me, & the community .. we'll figure it out. =]
    607 and FierendenMDS like this.