Hello All! Watch your step! [SMP4, 9067]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WidowsBane, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Hello all! My name is Nadine, and I've been dabbling with Minecraft for months but have never really moved onto Redstone and usually spend most of my time wandering the wilderness. But I've decided to work on a project, and will aim to stick to it!

If you find yourself walking around the Residences on SMP4, watch your step when you get to my plot, 9067. I've began excavation of a Ravine to live in. Props to Grian for his Youtube video for inspiration. So far its just a dirt hole in the ground, but I'll slowly add stone, water, lava and some plant life. Oh, and of course work on some accommodations underground.

I have dirt for sale! Though, no doubt you can find that rather easily yourselves.

Eventually I'll work on a shop, though I'm not sure what to sell. Recommendations, comments and creative criticism is more than welcome.

Kindly,

Nadine, aka WidowsBane.
    MoreMoople and sonicol like this.
  2. Howdy. Welcome!
    :eek: Sticking to one single project! and finishing it?!¡¡!¿! Can't relate...

Anyways as for shop - I would recommend focusing on items people need on a daily basis (wood logs, ores, etc) maybe even try go for shulkers, or enchanted tools..? something like that.
    Don't focus on items that are easily farmable (as in crops or bamboo, sugar cane, etc, most of that stuff is easy to get and there are multiple free farms to get them from).

Here's a thread with locations of multiple shops, malls and more! Very useful. (By Katydidbuild) https://empireminecraft.com/threads/shop-mall-directory.82580/

Don't be afraid to ask any questions! Enjoy your stay! at emc....*insert theme song*
  3. Thanks sonicol, I hope to start up a wallpaper/interior decoration shop using map-art...but its probably quite a ways off.

I figure hopefully its niche enough!
    sonicol likes this.
  4. Welcome! Glad you enjoying yourself and good luck with your project ;) I have managed to 'finish' one or two of my many projects, so it is possible.. lol

A mapart shop sounds great also, note however that maps only work on the server they were created, so best to use a well populated server in order to sell quantity. Or you could create mapart via request and charge per.project
    ErrantKnight and Sefl like this.