Hello Again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CloverOcean, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Hello & Salutations, I'm Clover!
    Just wanted to say Hi and I'm back!

I was gone for about a year, hospital surfing mostly.
    And you know what I've learned? Nurses are always understaffed.
    That and I really, REALLY missed playing minecraft on this amazing server! :D

It stings a bit at first, to log in - knowing all your work and items are gone.
    But the silver lining is, you're able to start new and enjoy all the things you did before.
    So, I'm looking forward to getting back into it - Having fun exploring and building.

If you - who are reading this - are new too and looking for an exploration partner, please PM me.
    Because Mining is more fun with friends! :D

If you'd like to get to know me a little better; this was my original intro: I am an Ocean of Clovers....
    mjnoe70, khixan, ShelLuser and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome back to the empire, CloverOcean! Sometimes, restarting can be a good thing; you'll have to work for other items. Hope to see you around. :D
    CloverOcean likes this.
  3. Welcome back! :)
    CloverOcean likes this.
  4. I agree! Thank you for the warm welcomes. ^^
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. It would appear I didn't get a chance to Welcome you the first time around. So I'l have to Welcome you this time... Welcome back Clover !!! Which smp are you making your plot on this time around? I'm on /smp2 and my frontier outpost is on smp7 and I've recently ventured out to make a base in the frontier End on smp1.
    CloverOcean likes this.
  6. Thank you! And wow, the Frontier End eh? That sounds exciting! Do let me know, if you're looking for crew members! I'm making my home on smp1, because.... And I know this may sound silly, but it had my favorite number available as a residence! :D 1117! Or well, a combination of both of my favorite numbers anyway.... Hehe... Yeah, so.. Was it hard getting to the End in the Frontier? I joined a Frontier group a year ago, but it was a 6 hour journey, 3 in a boat - Half way there I had to venture through a forest and got killed. After my 4th try, I sort of... Began to focus on my residence. ^^
  7. Welcome back! smp1 is my home server so I'm sure I'll get a chance to say hello. I'm really glad you've come back to your old neighborhood. I look forward to meeting you 'in person' =D

CloverOcean and 607 like this.
  8. No it wasn't difficult at all. The frontier End portal on smp1 is located west from /wild c. It's only about 500 blocks away.
    CloverOcean likes this.
  9. Ooooh!
    I'm sorry, after over a year of inactivity I had unfollowed you, but luckily I saw this thread soon enough, and I'll refollow you immediately! :)
    I'm very glad you're back! :D
    CloverOcean likes this.
  10. Welcome back :)
    CloverOcean likes this.
  11. Welcome back :)
    CloverOcean likes this.
  12. Hey there glad you have come back welcome and hope you have fun once again ;)
    CloverOcean likes this.
  13. Happy to hear, welcome back.

I still remember you, so it can't have been that long ago :D

Hope you're all better now, hospital stuff can be nasty :/

I know what you said about starting fresh with a clean slate and all but... Oh well, you'll see :D
    607 and CloverOcean like this.
  14. Welcome back :)
    I'm at work on my phone atm so I can't link you, but PWU has a new build going up if you'd like to participate with us lunatics. :)
    Search for "Scream For Me" for details, cheers!
  15. Always glad when players come back. It is just the best as far as servers go I agree! WB and have fun. If I can help with anything let me know as I've gotten pretty good with the newer emc and mc stuff. Say hi if you drop in to smp1!
  16. Oh a Welcome Back Cake! YAY! Thanks for the goodies :D <3
    And I remember you too! I am much better now, :D thanks!

You never know when a person is gone for good, so I totally understand! :D
    It's wonderful to see you and everyone else I remember once again! ^^

Thanks for the directions! I think I'll have to venture out to see, what I can see! I've only ever been to the end on my offline world before, and... Admittedly, only in creative mode... ^^; So, I'm excited to explore - with potential danger on the horizon!

Thanks! I'll check it out :D

And Thanks again to everyone else who welcomed me back! It's a nice reassurance to that part of the mind that said "Don't look for other online servers, just sign back onto EMC, even though you're starting fresh - the people there are the absolute greatest!" :D I absolutely love it here. I mostly only have time on the weekends right now (thanks to much better health) so I hope to run into everyone in game. ^^ <3 <3 <3