Healing 1.3 & 1.3 Recovery Fund

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And now I can't brew anything or smelt anything.
  2. Yeah same. All my pistons have disappeared again too! :(
  3. First up, thanks for the free funds, it'll help a lot in the repairs... once everything is back to normal.

I'm still suffering from missing pistons in my cobblestone generator. Everything was working OK when I walked way & when I returned, practically all the pistons disappeared. I'm not certain if I should replace all my pistons or wait, as I don't want to blow my "repair" funds on more disappearing pistons.
  4. Generally, I've seen pistons come back, they've just turned into block X. I also hope that the 2 hour periodic reboots will keep pistons and the like functioning. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. We THINK we know what the issue is but it's going to take some time to find/fix/test to see if we're right. Until then, we've initiated automatic server restarts every 2 hours. This SHOULD keep things like furnaces/brewing stands/pistons working almost all the time for the most part while we figure this out. Won't be perfect, but it's a mini band-aid until we get to the root of the problem.

They're not 100% synchronized, so they won't all restart at the same time, so don't freak out if you don't see your server restarting same time as another. :)
    topdawg657, chickeneer and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. Although i like and appreciate the server reboots because they do help... but what is the plan for the Dragon Egg Update for if a server reboot occurs during it... Some of this belongs on that thread.
    , i will probably double post a bit... Is there a time limit on the battle (could be a couple hours, a lot longer than you would expect to finish or die). Anyway, figure out a way to hold off specific server reboots until the battle is over...

I just now thought pf this when I saw smp5 rebooting.

One more thing: I would prefer only IcC or Aikar reply to this
  7. Lol that would be bad!!
  8. What should We do?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.