Healing 1.3 & 1.3 Recovery Fund

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is great news, thanks guys!
    finsup2010 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  2. Yes we can. The 1.3.2 update is only bug fixes so........ You can safely update
  3. Am I the only person that giggled a bit with the nice choice of words here?
    It's absolutely a wonderful fix again, and thanks for the rupees!
    Sorry, but that is definitely still happening, right now.

I've tried moving items from one res to another, and they keep disappearing. Sometimes things appear to be in my inventory, and when I throw it, it vanishes.

And I have one specific stripe of sugar-cane on my res that I have planted ten times today; each time, it "resets" and disappears.

That's still happening, now.
    IamSaj likes this.
  4. Is it bad that I misread 3.1k as 31k?
    Also, yay for fixes, although I haven't even lost much stuff at all. And now I can finally make charcoal.
  5. Yesssssssssssss, thank you so much. I have like 30 stacks of coal i haven't been able to use. i'm gonna be smelting allll night.
  6. Thanks some money to get some stuff back :)
  7. my guess is that it might still be confused from before the update to the server...

Whenever I can get on - the roll-back issues have never even been close to the ones you describe...
  8. Do you also have 240 Stacks of smeltable items :p

EDIT: I prefer Lava buckets
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. Have fun with the rupees guys!
  10. OK, so just now;

I planted a row of sugar-cane (next to water, near other cane)

I visited another res.

I took 20 stacks of wheat from a chest on the other res.

I went /home.

The sugar-cane had disappeared, as though I'd never planted any.

In my inv were 20 stacks of wheat, but if I put stacks of it into a chest on my res and re-checked the chest, it'd gone.

I could throw single pieces of wheat, but if I threw a stack, it did the "throwing" but the items were invisible, and could not be picked up.

I checked back on the other res, and the wheat had gone from there too.

I did that just now... after my previous message. I've also logged off/on.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  11. Is this just me? :eek:
    Seems like the site has 1.3 bugs too!
    chickeneer likes this.
  12. Hmmm... i need to find an internet connection to test...
  13. Thanks guys :) Hope its onwards and upwards from here :)
  14. I kind of giggled at the link when I clicked the funds link "z13fu" I read it in a french accent :3 so it came out "Ze 1.3 F U!" xD
    margaritte and SecretAznEks like this.
  15. Thanks EMC!!!!!
  16. Yay, I get my lost emeralds, my lost diamonds, and I can begin my new house in my res :D
  17. Hm...anyone else?

I've had reports that all the bullet points were indeed better so far, but of course time will tell if the rollback thing was fixed or not. Has anyone but Herb experienced this SINCE our post?
  18. Too much traffic on the thread. So it lagged. It happens with Youtube videos as well.
    Also hopefully 1.3 will be "ubered" soon. ;)
    And thanks for the rupees, I lost 5 stacks of Villagers and other stuff....
    Nole972 and SoulPunisher like this.
  19. I have. With my villager eggs (I bought new ones and they disappeared.... :/)
    SparerToaster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.