Have an issue? Let's Talk :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How extremely sexist. Your a moderator. You should be setting a GOOD example. That's ridiculous that you would say something like that.
  2. And the staff team never really thought of this as an issue until it was brought up. Now that it is in our radar, we are making changes to make sure the the community is more comfortable speaking with each other and that will bring our server community closer together. You talked, we listened.
  3. If I am correct, then how was what he posted rude? Because he simply said mods come in pairs? Huh..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. This was meant as a joke only. I apologize if you took it as serious. Chickeneer is a complete sweetheart and does not think these things for real. Again, only a joke. I apologize for any confusion. Sarcasm is hard to get across in text.
  5. He had blatant attacks against staff and normal players in his text. They were removed so as to not cause more drama.
  6. I totally agree
    Equinox_Boss and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  7. Ok perhaps you Guys are right about the private message thing I was only seeing the more criminal side of it and completely forget to even consider the social part of it. I pride myself on being able to admit when I am wrong and i would like to publicly state that I had too narrow of a field of vision on that one.
    Equinox_Boss, 607, Palmsugar and 3 others like this.
  8. My wife isn't a Retired Staff! I demand you rectify this blatant disregard for bias, immediately.
    [greytext]*First, buy her a copy. Teach her English. Teach her computers. Teach her Minecraft... You know what, screw it. I don't want to do these things, either.[/greytext]
  9. Man... Some people are plain out submissive... I won't go to the extent of naming them, but I think we can guess the few

Also, I get the feeling that those members who expressed doubt or were being rebels will be closely watched by at least a few staff members... I feel like if you don't like them or how they do things, then they'll be biased. After this thread, it sure has showed me that I wasn't paying close enough attention to EMC politics, and need to get with the program..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. This is why I love EMC. You guys actually care about the well being of the server and don't shy away from criticism. I don't have any complaints about anybody on the staff or the stuff going on or even the stuff planned, but I would like to say I am very glad that if I or someone I know did, you guys would listen and take it seriously.
    One Million High Fives.
  11. Huh? Did I miss something?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. emc does not operate a watchdog service. if you had any idea the turmoil this thread caused in staff channel and how we are changing the way we perceive things you wouldnt even think that way. this thread has altered 4 fundamental things now that those concerns were brought to light. if anything staff are the submissive ones within reason.
    Equinox_Boss and Palmsugar like this.
  13. The joke. :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss, jkjkjk182, 607 and 3 others like this.

14. My wife is Honduran/Cuban. Speaks "street" Spanish. Continually has difficulty navigating Facebook and Skype. Cries when I explain that adding 1! to a password is required to satisfy her Microsoft Account security for Windows 8. Doesn't get computers.
    Also, the accusations of couples being added to the Staff team in pairs. I was a Moderator long ago, and I continue to use this to maintain my relevance on EMC.
    Mostly, I am procrastinating on my homework and I love to poke fun at obviously ridiculous situations to lighten the mood. :)
    Greytext is something Crazy1080 started back when we were Staff together. (Please don't hate me ISMOOCH if I am crediting the wrong person...)
  15. Nah, she can help us translate when people shout obscenities in Spanish. ;) She could be the Official Translator and get a pretty name.
    Equinox_Boss, penfoldex and Twitch1 like this.
  16. For some reason...the chat of this thread reminds me of the "Sassy Smooch" thread...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. OMG, intended as sarcasm. My best friend on EMC earlier on was a girl I went to school with. Guess I should have grey texted *sarcasm* in there...
  18. I don't know... We obviously have 2 different views, as your staff I'm not.
    ah :) That explains it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. .... I'm sure you now it is hard to tell which way to take phrases when using text...
    Equinox_Boss and chickeneer like this.
  20. well then explain your view, that is what this thread is about. we are open to discussion and debate. bias attacks are a different story but please tell me all your concerns. i can assure you that noone is monitoring you at the moment and swat teams wont beat down your door (sarcasm).

really though tell us whats on your mind believe it or not most of us are nice people that really want to see the community of emc grow to something unique and special

if you dont feel comfortable speaking out in public im more then willing to hear it in pm.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.