Hash's Big Announcement

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Wtf... I am friends with you on both account?
    PenguinDJ and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. Hope you're still going to pvp, with PenguinDJ's skills of course! welp I lost a good client :(
    PenguinDJ, Gawadrolt and hashhog3000 like this.
  3. Wow... I never thought penguin could be an alt... Even the way of writing posts and activities of you and Penguin seemed different, or is that just me? :p
    GG hash!
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and Patr1cV like this.
  4. I don't what I can believe anymore. If you could pull that off, what other accounts could you be hiding. What if you have other fake alts. What if every other account on EMC is Hashog's alt including the admins. WHAT IS HASHOG IS EMC!?!?!?!?1!!11oneoen! What if I am Hashog posting this to make people think I am not Hashog!?
    Everyone is Hashog. Hashog is everyone.
  5. I dont even know what to say...now I question everything I know...how could you do this to me hash?
  6. O_O I'm speechless.

Is PenguinDJ still going to PvP? He's the master of it. Do you act different on the accounts? Because I've known you (hashhog3000) as a bit crazy and PenguinDJ almost as a staff member =P.
  7. you're still a nub...
    CadenMann, DH32, Gawadrolt and 2 others like this.
  8. Wow this is shocking, I have to ask were you PenguinDJ with that Quartz mining buisness?
  9. The wording is a bit confusing from this end. :p I got this account the week after PenQuartz closed. It wasn't me (hashhog) running that business.
    CadenMann likes this.
  10. That's very sad PenguinDJ is like a EMC Family member may he rest in piece and may be remembered
  11. I'm not leaving, I just won't be playing on this account very often once I finish up some business. :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. That first post in the conversation was addressed to you, SEPTHENUB. I will forever be a nub, but never as much of a nub as you. :p
  13. Well Mr. HashPenguinHogDJ3000, I think its about time you get Toasted in the Hat uh I mean Swimming Pool
    PenguinDJ, Gawadrolt and hashhog3000 like this.
  14. Heh?
    I accidentally skipped ahead a few lines because of the suspense, and read it in advance. It felt quite weird. Like the feeling you get when you see something totally unexpected, and in milliseconds things fall into the right place in your brain and you're shocked. I am shocked.
    I need time processing this, I'll be back in a few hours to a day.
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and AliceF3 like this.
  15. So whats going to happen with the Ice Castle project on SMP8?
  16. Tell us, now. Are you any more that we don't know yet? You've done this to us twice now, and I feel like I can't trust half of EMC.
  17. Next thing I know RainbowChin will come out of a random hole somewhere and say he's actually Aikar's SS alt.
  18. *Slowly backs out of the room*
  19. Okay you understood it correctly then :p
  20. *Aikar is Chin's alt