Happy Groundhog Day!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Now that it is February 2nd, we can celebrate groundhog day. I read on the news somewhere that he didn't see his shadow.

Now that it's February 2nd, we can celebrate groundhog day. I read on the news somewhere that he didn't see his shadow.

Now that it is February 2nd, we can celebrate Groundhog day. I read on the news somewhere that he didn't see his shadow.

Now that it is February second, we can celebrate groundhog day. I read on the news somewhere that he didn't see his shadow.

Now that it is February 2nd, we can celebrate groundhog day; I read on the news somewhere that he didn't see his shadow.

Now that it is February 2nd, we can celebrate groundhog day. I read on the news some where that he didn't see his shadow.

Now that it is February 2nd, we can celebrate groundhog day, I read on the news somewhere that he didn't see his shadow.

Now that it is February 2nd, we can celebrate groundhog day. I have read on the news that he didn't see his shadow.
    Carbonyx, Equinox_Boss and Tuqueque like this.
  2. So early spring? Yay on my part, I am tired of the cold.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I expected some small differences between each sentence, then wasted time searching.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. SORRY IM A DAY LATE HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY
  5. He did see his shadow :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. This was 2016's post. For some reason we are being blasted from the past. :confused:
    Equinox_Boss and kaptrix like this.
  7. Goodness I didn't even notice that lol. I even took the time to make sure I heard on the radio right.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. 6 More Weeks
    Equinox_Boss likes this.