Happy Cinco de Mayo and Liberation Day!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, May 4, 2015.

1. They get uncomfortable after a while.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I wear mine 12/7. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I wear mine 24/7. Yes, I wear them while I sleep. #HateUsCauseTheyAintUs
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. But you said you take them off. ;-;
    Equinox_Boss and cadenman2002 like this.
  5. Okay, maybe not 24/7. I take them off occasionally.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. So maybe 23.9/7? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. 23.¥£€/7 sounds about fair to me. (In case you're wondering about those random currency symbols, that's how we represent time in toaster.)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  8. For the last time. You. Are not. A toaster. .-.
  9. iam dutch and we celebrate liberation day every year XD every 5 years its an offical holiday meaning u dont have to go to work
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  10. Yeah that, it's just odd having it on a off schedule like that if you celebrate it every year. It threw me for a loop when I read it and was trying to make sure we got it this year.
    Equinox_Boss and dirkjan23 like this.
  11. hahaha we are confusing people :). but how u came across it was our liberation day it isnt big news in the world :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. When I released the last flag players mentioned it so I looked up the next big holiday in the country and it popped up. I was amazed it was on the same day as Cinco de Mayo so I made a note for us not to forget.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and dirkjan23 like this.
  13. i was surprised that it was released on liberation day since we are only a small country so thanks love the flag already put 2 up on my mall :).
    hahaha wanna really please dutch people, make somekind of weird orange wearable for kingsday (27th april) :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Matheus couldn't resist.
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  15. The Mexican flag looks great! Is someone else from there? :)
    Equinox_Boss and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  16. Kinda disappointed! No Cinco de Mayo promo! Eh I like the flags, they look good! Good job! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. 20th of June is Midsummer, we celebrate that in Sweden and it's bigger here than our National Day - good timing for a flag :)
    Unless I am the only person located here? lol
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  18. What's the next flags gonna be Krysy? Or is that (ahem) classified ;)
  19. It would have been more appropriate to make a new topic about this or something, rather than bumping an old post :)
  20. Previous post was on May 8th, therefore not quite an old thread.
    Players only know what flag is next the moment they are released.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.