Happy Cinco de Mayo and Liberation Day!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, May 4, 2015.

1. Isn't Canada above the U.S.? Mexico seems to be in the right position. The Union Jack should be on the right... Don't you know where the countries are located? Come on man.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Reads title of the post. Not a coincidence =P
    On another note, having a holiday be celebrated only every 5 years is something new to me. When i went to do research about it, i learned some pretty neat stuff about the Netherlands. #YayForLearning
  3. I'll have to get on and grab myself a few! :D Thanks :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Fantastic job with the Mexican flag! I'm not sure how you did it but well done. :)
  5. Yay!!! I love the new flags and can't wait to play and get mine. =D ItsMeMatheus... :eek: <-- me checking out the Mexican flag ... I am in awe of your skills dude. Wow just wow.

Krysyyjane I have one request. Could there PLEASE be a sign by the different flags to let everyone know which is which? ... and a release date wouldn't hurt either but that would be an extra for me. :p
    607 and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  6. Thanks, Krysyyjane9191 & ItsMeMatheus for your hard work its Appreciated:D
    Equinox_Boss and ItsMeMatheus like this.
  7. I can do the which are which signs. Started on smp6 last night and then realized I had work today.
    As for a release date, that DOES sound like something for the Wiki page on the Empire Flag Shop though (pinging Contribution Team)
  8. I'll think about it :p
  9. /report *ItsMeMatheus For being too good at map art!!!
  10. Now buying a DC of the map xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Nice job on the flags! They look great! :)
  12. These are amazing, but seriously, they are very overpriced. ;)
  13. I know right. Its on my Christmas list. I will be lucky to get one :3
    Equinox_Boss and crystaldragon13 like this.
  14. Cool the new flags :) i was wondering if has any chance to have a brazil flag ? i can help make :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Didn't get to seeing this until now (I know, it was frontpaged. No, I'm not wearing my glasses).

Anyways, wonderful work, staff! I bet this'll look great framed on a wall! =)
  16. Considering I'm Brazilian myself, it's a flag I definitely want to make.
  17. If you can't see without your glasses, why take them off? :confused:
    Equinox_Boss and cadenman2002 like this.
  18. You able to make me a map art? =P
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I used to make map art on request, but due to my somewhat limited time I don't make those anymore, sorry.
    However, I did write a guide on how to make them, you can check it out here: emc.gs/mapart
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  20. Aww, What happens if your lazy? xD
    Thanks anyways :p