Happy Birthday EMC / 1.3 Wild Reset / Feature Updates!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Too bad I was so busy boating to my hidden utopia to come to the party. :( Now the storm is here IRL and I gotta go. :(
  2. Happy Birthday EMC!!!!
    When is this party starting, i will be there no matter what
    Im really glad there isnt a wild reset :)
  3. i wasnt in it either :(
  4. Happy Birthday Empire Minecraft. Congratulations on making it so far in a cut-throat environment (griefers, back off!!! :p)

Now everyone go eat cake.
  5. Happy Birthday EMC!
    No Reset?
  6. I've Ben on for only a couple days and I love EMC.Happy Birthday EMC!
    Equinox_Boss and Curundu like this.
  7. I would breathe a sigh of relief regarding no wilderness reset (having already been through one) . . . but the fact is I was sure the EMC leadership would do right by us "wildies". :D

. . . Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear EMC . . .
    Dwight5273 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. Wait... Me and EMC share a Bday?! Awesome!
    Equinox_Boss and Nole972 like this.
  9. Thank you for the "no reset"! I spent a lot of money on things in the wild.
  10. Hey, Happy Birthday Josh!
  11. wait wait wait in 1.3 we will be able to warp to coords :D
  12. Contests for more dragon eggs or adding more to owning dragon eggs?
  13. Happy Birthday EMC!
    Wow, you've achieved so much in such a short period of time. The learning curve must have been huge. Exciting and scary too. When you first opened to the public, just a short 365 days ago, did you ever dream you would come so far so fast?
    Three cheers for EMC and staff and best of luck for the year ahead.
  14. The "whole biome" idea sound really nice. Also feel free to recruit among LLO members. Many have several projects already and at least I would not consider it "poaching" since we are all the EMC. Maybe even start it not too far off from the LLO and use the LLO as what the O originally meant. An Outpost to spawn new stuff. Nothing against that. Eternia can have its embassy at the LLO and vice versa.

Now on to topic: ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMC!!! :)
    AND DOUBLE YAY FOR NO WILD RESET :D
    Curundu likes this.
  15. Congratulations to the Empire and also to Justin and Jeremy for what they have been able to create. The first day we stepped foot in town from our pre EMC world was both an amazing and exciting day. None of us were to know that our little server was going to one day grow into what it is now. I'm fortunate enough to have been here from before the beginning. And I am ever so proud of the community that we now have. Without you all, EMC would not be what it is today. So thank you. To each and every one of you here today.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  16. EMC and I. Go back to school and learn grammar sir. :p

Happy birthday. :)
  17. What a glorious day! I am so happy to be one of the thousands of people to see this moment in EMC's life. :)
  18. You stole my *A wild aikar appears* :(
    Nole972 likes this.
  19. Cant wait for more updateeeesss :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.