Happy Birthday EMC / 1.3 Wild Reset / Feature Updates!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. now there can be iron farms with 1.3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

2. Happy birthday EMC!!!! :):):)
  3. Happy birthday emc!
    Chascarrillo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Or this.
    My reaction to no Wild Reset for 1.3:
    Heck Yeah..jpg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday EMC!
    Looking forward to seeing what is next and watching the Empire grow even more.

I am happy about the no wild reset, seeing as I finally started living in the wild and am constantly working on/adding to my house.

Not much else to say except thank you to Justin, ICC, and everyone else who have toiled behind the scenes to make EMC awesome.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Thank you for the gift on YOUR birthday! :D I am still relatively new to EMC, but I love it deeply! I have brought all my family and friends here to play and we are having a grand time! Thank you for all your tireless work to make this The Best MC community available! I look forward to spending year two with all of you!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Congratulations to everyone! AIKAR may be handing his crown over to the LLO :D
    PandasEatRamen and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Woohoo! Happy birthday EMC!:D
    Hijaxk and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. I just can't wait for the wild rest.

*EDIT*
    Dang it! He changed the thread title!
  10. Here are some pics from the party: 2012-07-25_13.58.57.png 2012-07-25_13.59.16.png 2012-07-25_14.01.08.png 2012-07-25_14.01.20.png
    2012-07-25_13.58.54.png 2012-07-25_13.58.54.png
    zulu9, Chascarrillo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. I'll admit, the LLO has def done what I was hoping to do, except that my ideas were of much larger scale :) In my group everyone gets an entire biome to themselves, and the idea was to have a massive continent settled (ie about 20x the size of LLO), but we really need active people, and a lot of my members have been extremely inactive :( Also my ideas were more targetted towards a central group of trusted people as I also pushed for a communist economy, so the "new members all the time" pattern would not work.

Sadly, a lot of my prospects for Eternia are now LLO members lol, and I'm not going to poach =P I hope to build Eternia even more once the updates are done to the wild, as it would be safer to invite more people out to see it then.

I've got some great idea's ive been working on for a few months now to really deliver the quality updates the wild dwellers have been looking for, and I think it will def answer a lot of problems.
    kevdudeman, nmanley, zulu9 and 4 others like this.
  12. Party? :(
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. It is still going on res 612 on SMP1
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. havin a birthday part at my 2nd res on july 28th its a combo to celebrate my birthday and emc!!
  15. Why can't I get on now?! Augh, chores... Also jack forgot to put me in his video D:

Happy Birthday to my favorite server of them all *hugs the server and unplugs everything on accident* Oh fooey! Hey cow! Get over here ya little buggah and fix this mess ;) #EMCbday
  16. *punches self for missing screenshot*
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. :)
    Sorry for the caps <.<
  18. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you smell like awesomeness, and you look like it too! :D

Woop, no wild reset! :p

Wild protection? :eek: OMG THAT'S AMAZING.
  19. Custom weather in our res's? I suggested that idea some months ago and got no reply...
    I MISSED IT? :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.