Happy 8th Birthday EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Happy 8th Birthday EMC!
    :D
    I cannot believe how much time has passed and what great privilege it has been to see this community reach EIGHT years. We've had our struggles and our triumphs; our bad days and our good ones. Through it all, EMC has proven that we are not like any other community out there.
    :cool:
    Take pride in knowing that you make up a part of a fantastic community and keep being great! Today is about celebrating what all of us together have managed to keep going for EIGHT years. From the staff, to the community teams, to the players: YOU are all the reasons we are still here today, so this is YOUR day.
    :aikar:
    Now let's eat cake!
    Type /promo bday8 to grab the EMC 8th Birthday Cake
    :p
    Don't forget: the EMC Birthday Big Event is coming this weekend. More details on this soon.
    ;)

2. Happy 8th birthday! :cool:
    Elaeric, Conq_ and CarFryer like this.
  3. Happy 8th birthday EMC! I love this community so much :D
    Elaeric, MaglorYavetil and Conq_ like this.
  4. Happy 8th Birthday EMC :)
  5. Hopefully my driving test doesn't get in the way of this! I'm glad this server is still going strong!
    Elaeric, MaglorYavetil and CarFryer like this.
  6. Good job surviving 8 years EMC.

Also, please for me hold this big event on Sunday, I'm literally slammed on Saturday.
  7. Good news for you: My gma's 90th birthday is on Saturday so as of right now (subject to change), Mods/Devs will be hosting the Saturday events and the big event will be Sunday, hosted by me (and maybe another purple person if they can make it).
  8. TGIG: Thank God It's Grammy. The internet strangers wish her a happy 90th as EMC celebrates it's 8th.
  9. Are you aiming for a certain time? Afternoon/evening?
    CarFryer and Elaeric like this.
  10. Happy Birthday EMC!! Here's to many more birthdays to come!
    Let them eat cake!
    CarFryer, Elaeric and MaglorYavetil like this.
  11. Wow. I really can’t believe it’s been this long, it’s been such an honour to meet everyone and participate in the last 4 years of this community. It’s growing up so fast :,)
  12. Currently waiting on confirmation of IRL plans in order to figure that out more.
  13. Happy Birthday EMC! I'm excited to see what the future has in store for us!
  14. Cake!

Happy Birthday!
  15. this is my 7th birthday cake i believe lol, to bad its not the 8th that would be fitting
    Happy birthday EMC!
  16. Happy 8th Birthday EMC! :)
  17. Happy 8th Birthday EMC! I can't wait to get on and see all of you again!!
  18. HAPPY EMC 8 BIRTHDAYO
  19. Happy 8th birthday, EMC! :D
  20. Happy 8th birthday emc, and have a great day everyone!