Halo 4 or Assassin's Creed 3? [Poll]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IamSaj, Nov 2, 2012.

?

What game should I get?

Assassin's Creed 3 17 vote(s) 63.0%
Halo 4 10 vote(s) 37.0%
  1. Getting the Hardened Editon... pre-ordered in June... :)
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  2. From first looks Halo 4 looks amazing gameplay/campaign wise as well as graphics... I must just have to get both :)
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  3. why not neither..............ask for a nice book or something
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  4. I just got Halo 4 today and Assassin's Creed III a couple days ago. It really depends on what you like more, straight out fighting on the open with huge guns and stuff, or stabbing people in the back and running away on a rooftop hiding. Both of them are my first games of their series and already love Assassin's Creed. Halo was a little bit unexpecting to me because I barely played any of the other games and don't know the Story line. Again, just a preference, Straight out man to man combat in the future, or almost historically accurate events that you play a key role in.
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. NO.jpg
  6. One of the better recommendations to what should I get other than Gameinformer reviews, I personally think a free-roaming assassinating horse riding explosion-not-looking boss and a badass supersoldier in almost invincible armor and with epic graphics, gameplay and campaign both sound awesome. Hopefully I CAN get both. :)
  7. Yeah, only thing is that it takes a while to become Conner (the main assassin) if that's all you were looking forward to. Before that you get to play as a Classy Templar Assassin.
  8. I've never liked Halo. I secretly want AC III though... it looks pretty fun, like Dishonored.
  9. It would be nice if you could get both. I have played both series. AC3 might not be the best to start with because you would be starting not having played the other AC titles. IMO you should go get the original AC and play it first so you
    have the back story.
  10. I ALREADY BEAT ASSASSINS CREED 3!!! like a boss