Hacker?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by degred, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. He is obviously hacking. But please PM an online moderator rather than creating a thread :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Well, can't really go off pictures one has posted. That can either be client lag that makes someone appear higher than they are. A staged server which some (I won't be mentioning) have attempted before on other users, and they aren't allowed to accept player evidence either as they may be tampered/edited with.
  4. I wouldn't just say that he is 'obviously' hacking. As Kyzoy may be doing so I wouldn't go too far saying obviously hacking..Kyzoy is a respected member of the community and I'm pretty sure there is a mistake along the lines somewhere here. It may just be on if those glitches where player appear to be flying on you screen but I'll not presume anything, all I'm saying is let the Mods/Admins handle this and don't accuse a player that may well be innocent. :)

Thanks
    Kyzoy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. as nfell2009 said, PM the staff they are the ones who will judge the picts...this is off topic, but nfell2009 profile pict scare me
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. This is interesting...I don't see Kyzoy EVER doing this. He's too loyal to this community, but maybe I'm wrong. Like the other have said, please PM a moderator or an admin. Information like this should always be brought to the staffs' attention.
  7. Yes, as people have already stated, please PM the staff with this issue rather than simply posting it on the forums. This is not the correct way to report people. Closing thread.
    Equinox_Boss and Gadget_AD like this.
  8. Closing this thread up. I assume you have messaged a staff member regarding this information. Although, I am interested when this happened: Considering he has not been online in 2 days. And you waited until now to post something about it? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.