Guild - Delta Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 5, 2012.

1. [...]
    [...]
  2. It would be a lot easier for people to read about the guild, it's positions, and their responsibilities and commitments in this thread, rather than having to attend a skype meeting or chat session at a later time. Especially if the person is interested yet unsure if they want to join your guild.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  3. I would like to join Delta Team
    Minecraft Name: Gamezila584
    Minecraft Age: 1 1/2 years
    Multiplayer Age: 1 year
    Empire Age: (I don't know how long this is) Since Smp2
    Best Activies: Bulider and Designer
    I may like to apply for a officail job in the future
    I hope you pick me. :D
  4. I do agree about "if you show it, you sell it" but, if you check the post i wroted about today meeting you will see that if i add all of that to the thread it would end pretty big, which is not the idea, because if so, no one would actually seat to read it all..
  5. I would like to offer my help and skills too. I'm not really very into Webdevelopment webpages/forums/cms but since i am a programming student for some years now, i might be of some Help ( i use Java/ C++ most of the time .. basic skills at css, html php mysql ect.) It would be great for me too, becaus i could use and increase my skills in some way. so pls don't hesitate to give me some work :)
    oh.. and I am a Maya user as a Hobby too, if that would be needed
    copherfield likes this.
  6. Hey, sorry i couldnt make it. Did you discuss who got which jobs at the meeting?
  7. Sorry, I couldn't make it either! Believe me, I really wanted to attend but couldn't since I was busy getting my brother's birthday party set up.
    copherfield likes this.
  8. Copher, are all your members from the USA or any other Non-European timezones xD? Coz, sure, i wanna apply, but it won't make sence if i cant attend any meetings nor be online at the same time with any DT members due to my GMT+1 timezone.

Please reply,

And ill think about joining :D

Great idea btw!

~Eclipsys
    nmanley likes this.
  9. Hi Eclipsys

Most activities might be late, but i live in GMT+1 too... so it's possible :)
  10. I live in GMT+0
    And my signature ain't working it says its too long to be processed
  11. From Holland :D? Anywhere near Holland xD?
  12. That means ur from the UK? Is that right Makrom?
  13. close...
    I'm from austria ;)
  14. Ok, I'm from Holland, nice to meet you:D
  15. so can someone please explain (simply) what this guild's objective is? and what are we going to do as a guild?
  16. Im not from england im from portugal (same GMT)
  17. I would like to try out for the team
    copherfield likes this.
  18. Portugal, nice
  19. Hmm.. seems like you have not seen my post.

1:AlexHallon
    2:About 4 ½ months I think
    3:4 months
    4:32 days
    5:Hmm.... hard to say. I'm pretty good in builder, hunter and miner... hmm.... well I guess that I'm best at mining and building.
    6:Well, I don't care very much about those jobs, but it would be fun if I could be Master Miner.
    Also, I am on SMP3.
  20. Not nice wer bankrupt