Guild - Delta Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Delta Team - Empire Minecraft
    Official Release!

Dear players,

Tonight i launch the (on beta test) Guild: Delta Team
    With pleasure i want to announce that i'm creating a team of the best minecraft players, it doesn't matter how good you are but yes how good you will be.

Purposal.

The purposal of the Delta Team is simple, get all the best of the empire minecraft into one, but don't confuse us, you DO NOT need to be a real good player to be the best.
    I will recruit players from level 0 of experience to the 'guru's' of minecraft, all that in order to create an awesome comunity that get's together in order to help each other and to grow as a single group of awesome people.

I'm right now building what is going to be the base of the Delta Team (at my residence) you can see the base of it, it won't be finished so fast without some help wich i will ask only if you want to be part of it.

Who i want to recruit?

• New players (in both minecraft or multiplayer)
    • Helpfull people
    • Experienced Miners
    • Experienced Builders
    • Experienced Hunters
    • Experienced Designers
    • Experienced Minecrafters!
    When will recruitment start?
    As soon as the players start to sign up here, i will check them out and start accepting players.
    How awesome i need to be in order to join Delta Team?
    Pretty awesome*(1)
    Wich jobs will be 'official' ones?

• Delta Team VP
    • Delta Team General Manager
    • Delta Team General Recruiter
    • Delta Team Building Master
    • Delta Team Mining Master
    • Delta Team Hunting Master
    • Delta Team General Coordinator (4 of them)
    Everyone will be able to join, from new players to admins!*(2)
    Rules and other's will be posted at the launch of the official *non beta* Delta Team*(3)
    Please be more than welcome to apply and join the Delta Team!
    Fill this form in order to be accepted:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdnVl8zY185Ml8tbkxjZWhvSG1CU2c6MQ
    Welcome to Delta Team,
    David Copherfield
    -------------------------Please notice-------------------------
    Delta Team won't ask you to donate rupees, stuff or others. (if you don't want to)
    Delta Team won't assume responsability if you do something wrong at Empire Servers.
    Delta Team reserves the right to expulse members that are not following basic rules.
    (1) Considering everyone is pretty awesome.
    (2) We will not ask for special status, ranks of stuff from moderators/admins that join, their treatment inside Delta Team will be same as a normal player, with the same respect and status as others (only inside Delta Team)
    (3) This will happen when a minimum of 12 players join Delta Team and when the Delta Team building is finishde by me (copherfield)
    David Copherfield is not my real name.

First meeting will be monday february 07 at 5:30pm eastern time.
    Read this to get updated about what happened at meeting: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/guild-delta-team.3241/page-3#post-36608
  2. 1. 1 year
    2. 11 months
    3. around 4 months
    4. I am best at hunter
    5. yes: Hunting Master
    Extra info: I am at smp1 res #2641
    Squizzel_Boy and copherfield like this.
  3. Yes, finally a well-organized group that HAS a purpose; Unlike *COUGH* The Council *COUGH*. I was seeing if joining a group would benefit me, and since you are holding it copher, I will certainly join. :D

1- About a year
    2- 8 months
    3-About 2 months
    4-I think I can organize and support groups pretty well; Sign me up for Vice President. :p
  4. Minecraft In-Game Name: nmanley
    1. 6 weeks
    2. 2 weeks
    3. 2 weeks
    4. I am best at mining and hunting
    5. No master but working on it. ;)
    Extra info: I am on smp3 res #6682. I have built a semi auto farm for wheat and a cobble stone generator on my res besides the normal house and stuff.
    Squizzel_Boy and copherfield like this.
  5. Ok great guys! You will be signed up for each of the jobs you want.
    i will only answer each 5 admisions in order to keep the thread a bit clean.

You both are more than accepted, the first meeting will be tomorrow at 5:30 pm New York Time :)
    Tomorrow evening i will explain you guys all and i will give you the signatures in order for you to show yourself's as official members!
  6. Sounds good.

I forgot to add I like to mess with redstone circuits and am working my XP zombi spawner as I'm typing this. :D
  7. Minecraft In-Game Name: Terr
    How old are you in minecraft?: 2 years
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?: 1 year
    How old are you at the empire servers?: 2 months
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?: Builder, Designer
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes wich?: Delta Team General Manager.
  8. Minecraft In-Game Name: clarkie_b91
    How old are you in Minecraft?: About since it went beta.
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?: A year and half.
    How old are you at the Empire servers?: Found them and joined last month. So far a great community and I would love to join an organized affair.
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?: I'm best at building (terraforming) and hunter (My favorite thing is to kill Creepers like no tomorrow. No fear my friends)
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes which?: Probably GC as they seem to be like a platoon sarge if I am correct? Also I am on SMP4.
  9. What do people on the delta team do? For example, if I applied to be a builder and was accepted, what would I do? Or is it more of a guild that a player can just belong to, while being autonomous?
    hayleycolgan, d1223m and ISMOOCH like this.
  10. Minecraft In-Game Name:joshyrocks13
    How old are you in minecraft?: 1 and a half years.
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?:1 and 3 months
    How old are you at the empire servers?: About a month
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?:Builder.
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes wich?:Yes I would like to be the General Recruiter.

Extra: If I get the job as General Recruiter I will design and publish a delta team skin. :)
  11. can i just be the random member who sometimes comes to the hq and donates a ton of something i dont really need? like cobble, or glowstone, or something?
  12. Minecraft In-Game Name: SunnyDayz100
    How old are you in minecraft?: Almost 6months.
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?: 4months
    How old are you at the empire servers?: Almost 3months
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?: Building!
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes wich?: Erm... I guess Delta Team General Recruiter or Delta Team Building Master. :3
  13. Minecraft In-Game Name: Dc626
    How old are you in minecraft?: over a year
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?: about a year
    How old are you at the empire servers?: a month
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?: im good at all ( but i have a designing business)
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes wich?: Delta team general co ordinator
  14. Hey copher, where's the meeting at? I figure you have a plan for meetings...chat, skype...etc.
  15. Minecraft In-Game Name: Seberling
    How old are you in Minecraft?: 2-3 years
    How old are you in Minecraft multiplayer?: 2 years
    How old are you at the empire servers?: Almost 2 months
    From the recruitment activities which you are the best?: Designer: I want to major in it in the future!
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes which?: General Coordinator
  16. Minecraft IGN: Lun4rX
    How old are you in minecraft? 3 - 4 months
    How old are you in multiplayer? Same as above
    How old are you in the forums: 1 month nearly.
    recruitment job : builder
    Official job: yes, Delta Team Buildmaster

Sounds like fun!
  17. Also you can put me as mining master, i didnt see that there.
  18. Ok, i saw everything in here, im bussy at school but Ill update all soon, all you guys are accepted (but terr who is a member at another guild)
    Meeting Will be vía skype or ig chat, ill tell you guys later :)
  19. Hi,

Minecraft In-Game Name: infiniteLoop
    How old are you in minecraft?: 1 year and some months
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?: a few months
    How old are you at the empire servers?: 2 weeks
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?: miner / builder
    hunter: i don't hunt. I have monsterfarms :D
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes wich?: nope. i just want the fun part :)
  20. Hi, guys due to some troubles i wont make it for the meeting, please excuse me, i will make it tomorrow same time.