[Guide] Surviving the Wastelands

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by wisepsn, Mar 25, 2013.

?

Are you excited for the Wastelands!

I am already planning. 5 vote(s) 71.4%
It's going to be great! 2 vote(s) 28.6%
I will go there once or twice. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Not excited. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wait, there is a new Wastelands? :O 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Its getting to that time of they year. Wastelands. The 1# People will be trying to find is resources. Quartz Ore will be a main priority for the nether. It is time to get ready before it comes out! View my steps below.

1. Get Prepared. It will not be easy to go in the Wastelands. Its time to get your armour on. Go to your favorite cheap shops on your SMP. It is most important that you do NOT visit /shop . Find the best shops of your empire server and get food and armour. After you have done so, get enchanted picks and tools that we help you survive.

2. Lower Prices at Shops Once the Wastelands arrive, it is time to say bye to expensive prices at shops! If you are a shop owner like me, it is most important to use the wastelands. If you are a popular, rich shop owner, get some friends or employees to help you. :D

3. Nether Preparation What was one of the important things of 1.5.1? Or yeah, Quartz. And there is plenty of them in the wastelands nether. So plan ahead; If you are a shopowner, getting a silk touch pick would help you in both nether and wilderness; Get the best armour and use the livemap in the nether. The nether may be a little harder then the wilderness; Lastly, get your friends out. Nether, quartz, mining is what you are going to need.

4. Know the Wastelands We all know what the wastelands are gonna be about. It is gonna reset. This means do not build vauble buildings. You have no one but your self to blame if it resets and you didn't take away the building. You can make a little hut with a door and some furnaces and a mine, but nothing to big. Or this will ruin your stuff and blocks.

Thank you for reading my amazing steps. Put something and the poll and in the comments write so more steps that I should add in. I love your feedback. :D