Griefers Thank You...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sleepjunkierob, Feb 25, 2012.

1. just thought i would show some damage to a couple weeks worth of work destroyed, built by me and a friend, gotta love the swastikas they so kindly built, not only did they damage about a dozen good size buildings they also took a couple thousand peices of rail system...

have no idea who could have done this and no leads or ideas, only thing they left behind, besides the giant swastikas, was a sign that said "problem? u mad bro?"

thanks,
    sleepjunkie

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      58.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      90.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      80.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      77.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      65.3 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      77.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      70.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      98.7 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      105.2 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      85 KB
      Views:
  2. some more pics of the damage, most of the buildings are all stone walled, the interiors were all wood, now all gutted from i'm sure from some flint and steel...

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      65.1 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      53.2 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      63.6 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      49.2 KB
      Views:
    • 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      88.7 KB
      Views:
  3. if you dont have pictures of people actually greifing, it will be very hard to find out who did this since EMC doesnt have a roll back system.
  4. yeah i know... there no way anyone will ever find out who did this, unless someone would like to brag about it on here? any takers?
  5. The same thing happened to me, Swastika's and all, I believe it is RenaGadeReflex, as it occured to me shortly after he found out about my town. He is a renowned greifer on Smp2. We just cant catch him yet... It really sucks. The only thing you can do it rebuild and move on. ); Also he has a Friend, VortexIcandy. Partners in crime... I hate them so much...
  6. Look, there are more than 16k registered members, the only actuall way to get griefers is f2 prooves.
    I believe there should be another way, but logblock'ers are just too much duty for the servers and ownblockX would be lots of info saved...
    What can be done, WHAT GOD??!?!?!?1