[Grief Event] Clearing an old Residence!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRIEF EVENT

Starting today at about 1 PM (EMC time) I will set flags so that everyone can come and take anything they find. The above image is not all there is though. There are a few things underground. Lots of stone brick, dark oak items, redstone items, horse/llama eggs and more.

This residence in on utopia and the number is 5775. I did want to reset the res and have to pay to dig it out again so I figured people can use these blocks. Hopefully it will all be gone so I will probably leave the flags on for a few days.

Everyone is welcome. Make sure you have your tools! Fly flags will also be on to make things easier.

At this moment, move is off so that when the event happens I only have 1 flag to change. You can type /v 5774 which will put you infront of the grief res!

Added some items to the res:

God Bow with Unb III, Power V, Punch II, Flame II, Infinity & Mending
    Luckygreenbird's Head
    Elytra
    Stack of Dragon Stone Fragments
    Avalauncher
    Blizz Arm
    Blizz Eye
    Blizz Nose
    2x 2016 Birthday Cake
    Momentus's Toothpick
    Liberty Sword
    Sharpshooter Bow (100k Members Item)
    Cupid Bow (Unbreaking III only)
    Meteor Bow

There may also be one of my heads in there somewhere :p Not many of these around and figured it's time to put one out there since they won't break anymore!
  2. It looks so nice. If you wanted to you should sell it.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Ya I probably could but it's not my design. I got the build off of YouTube from a user named axianerve. Just didn't think it would be right to make a profit off of another's work.
    ShelLuser and AncientTower like this.
  4. Ah! Well then let the Griefing continue. Maybe allow tnt for the party as well. :eek::confused:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. It is a very nice build. It seems a shame to grief it. Not that I won't... It just seems a shame. :p

I think tnt would defeat the purpose of having the griefing as stated in the OP... for players to acquire resources that they could use and you wouldn't want to blow up chests full of stuff. IMO if tnt is allowed I'd say turn it on tomorrow after the main griefing is done. But that is just my opinion. :)
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  6. Thought of that but there is only 1-2 layers of dirt on the surface, the rest is the build.

Also I turned move off for now so that I can set the flags. You can type /v 5774 which will put you infront of the grief res!

Ya it was my first big build on EMC and it was built without schematica lol It was alot of watching the video, pausing it and placing blocks. :D
    BreezyMan and AncientTower like this.
  7. I will be there :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Added some items to the res:

God Bow with Unb III, Power V, Punch II, Flame II, Infinity & Mending
    Luckygreenbird's Head
    Elytra
    Stack of Dragon Stone Fragments
    Avalauncher
    Blizz Arm
    Blizz Eye
    Blizz Nose
    2x 2016 Birthday Cake
    Momentus's Toothpick
    Liberty Sword
    Sharpshooter Bow (100k Members Item)
    Cupid Bow (Unbreaking III only)
    Meteor Bow

There may also be one of my heads in there somewhere :p Not many of these around and figured it's time to put one out there since they won't break anymore!
    AncientTower and _CheshireCat__ like this.
  9. I will hopefully attend! Thank you for doing this!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. It's go time!!!
  11. Lots of fun, thanks all!

There are still LOTS of blocks though if people still wanna grab them. Flags will be on for a few days probably. Come and get em! Lots of stone brick, dark oak items, wool/carpet, etc.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. To anyone that wanted a schematic of this build. I do have it but I didn't want to upload it not being 100% built. I will remake it in SP so it's the full build and upload that.
    Kytula and ShelLuser like this.
  13. That seems like a lot of work.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Thanks for the event! Wasn't able to make it (heck. wasn't even able to go online much this evening) but it sounds like fun! I might take a peek tomorrow to see how big the damages are ;)
  15. With the help of schematica's print mode in SP, it's not as bad as rebuilding by hand :p

So here is the schematic if anyone wants it: https://www.mediafire.com/?iuttg09i7vwesfb

Was created by Axianerve. He's got a lot of other awesome builds if you like this style. :)

Again big thanks to all that came out. Will be closing this thread (and res) soon so that I can start fresh with something else. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.