GreninjaFroakie’s Gunpowder and Rocket Store

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by GreninjaFroakie, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Hello everyone! So I am planning on running a little side project with my gunpowder and rocket production! I love being able to enchant so I spend a lot of time down at the Creeper Farm and I’d love to share my abundance of gunpowder!

These are my current prices per DC:
    - DC of Gunpowder: 3k

Elytra Rockets :)
    - DC of Flight 1 Rockets- 3k
    - DC of Flight 2 Rockets- 5k
    - DC of Flight 3 Rockets- 7k

Fireworks! ;)
    - DC of Flight 1 Fireworks - 4k
    - DC of Flight 2 Fireworks- 6k
    - DC of Flight 3 Fireworks- 8k

Side Note- I have also received requests for other bulk items. Please also send in those orders as well and I will be sure to get back to you on requests/prices.

Be sure to PM me with any orders and I’ll be sure to get them to you as quick as I can! :) My res is over at /4102 on SMP2!
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  2. I would like to order 2 dcs of flight 1 rockets please :)
  3. I’m so sorry! I thought I had responded! :( ! I have your order ready at my res! This one will be free on me ;)! Sorry again! :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. Lol, that's ok, I am not in a hurry.. :)
  5. Is this the one that you wanted me to add to the Shop Directory?
    is your res the location?
  6. Bump! I'm just working on getting back in business. ;) Please PM me for all your gunpowder and rocket needs. :)
    khixan likes this.
  7. I would like to order 2 DC's of gun powder and 2 DC's of rockets duration 1.

Let me know how much I owe you, will pay you later today!
  8. It'll be 14k... but I'll just have you pay upon pickup :) ! I should have that ready later this afternoon :)!
    Varua and 607 like this.
  9. Good service, I see. ;)
  10. Paid!
  11. I can't recall if I use Flight 1 or Flight 3 rockets. I will have to look this weekend. Leaving this comment here so I can find this thread again come Sunday or Monday ;)
    607 likes this.
  12. Sorry about the delay! I have set up access signs at my residence! Feel free to pickup whenever you can :) !
    607 likes this.
  13. If your still taking orders, I would like to get the following:

- 2 DC Gunpowder
    - 2 DC Flight 3 Rockets
    GreninjaFroakie likes this.
  14. I am! :) I will begin working on your order today! I will check in again later tonight with an update ;)
    farmerguyson likes this.
  15. Your order should be ready at the end of the day! 😆 I will post again once access signs are set up! :)
    farmerguyson likes this.
  16. Please let me know what the total bill is and I will pay you as soon as I get online later today. Thank you. 🙂
  17. Should be 20k. Your order is complete and access signs are set up! I had time to get them done early :). Feel free to pick up whenever you can :)
  18. could you add xp bottles or mending needs? thanks!
    GreninjaFroakie likes this.
  19. Sure! Typically I sell each individual xp bottle for 3r... (working on prices for bulks :)) and I'm going to sell Mending Books for 50r. How much were you hoping to order?
    607 likes this.
  20. 10 stacks pls!