Greifing's i caught

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by LessJackie, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I forgot Hitler, haven't seen too many people with those skins recently.
    jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  2. I despise Herobrine skins! Possibly more than Hitler...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. That's fine, but despise ≠ offended. I despise a good number of things that don't break any rules.

[edit]Oh, and when do you think you'll be rejoining us? We all miss you.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Lol if all skins were banned that a lot of people despised, we would have about 45000 banned players just due to the "teen" skin.
  5. I vote we ban Teen skins.
  6. Agreed :p
  7. It appears unlikely I will return full force, unfortunately... EMC holds a special place in my heart and my life but Minecraft just isn't magical to me any longer. :(
    One day I may return but right now I am so focused on preparing for my retirement and eventual emigration to Honduras that I haven't really taken the time to play any video games. My PS3 is just collecting dust right now, too. :confused:
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. I don't mean to be rude, but isn't this the wrong thread to be talking about skins? :p
    Twitch1 likes this.
  9. Yeah, you have to take care of yourself and your family first. Just wanted to remind you that we all love you, though.
    mba2012 and Twitch1 like this.
  10. It is the wrong sub-forum. :p

I come here daily because I do love the EMC community.
    Just providing news, access to exclusive finds, giveaways, etc. is enough to keep me happy.
    I always read the forums, I pop in time to time in game. I do have the itch to play with the 1.5 update but now I am really more excited by the 1.6 plans. :)
  11. what about a george bush skin :D
    Twitch1 likes this.
  12. ACCEPTABLE! :cool:

It would be super awesome if I were granted the privilege of accessing the Staff sub-forum.
    I deeply miss knowing the behind the scenes details more than anything. I want to know the future of EMC for my own satisfaction of knowledge... Just knowing the stuff nobody else does makes me all giddy. :D
    jkjkjk182 and bitemenow15 like this.
  13. I think I did see him grief a structure but I don't even know who the bloke is he is totally random to me but I did see him on a PVP server
  14. Then if you think you saw him grief something, you should have taken a screenshot or told staff, not posted it on the forums. If you falsely accuse someone you can also get in trouble I believe.

Edit: He was banned for illegal mods.
  15. This was on another server panda
  16. I don't get banned
  17. Kinda old thread :confused:
    L0tad likes this.
  18. Good thing you didn't catch me... I mean uhhhh good job finding them... Lol JK sup tra
  19. Good thing I just made my friend a dancing red pepper skin to match my banaynay skin he had herobrine
  20. HE'S HOUSING A FUGITIVE BAN HIM
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.