Greetings and Well met

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Siannia, Sep 19, 2012.

1. The HIVE was about halfway done when I got the tour. RP, I'm unsure on it. Might as well ask Havock, eh?
  2. Hello and welcome to EMC.
  3. WELCOME!
    remember to have fun :D
  4. Welcome to the empire, i hope you find what your looking for here!
  5. Welcome to the Empire! I am The Tomato King and I rule all the tomatoes! Make sure to read the guide and heed those words! If you do that you are sure to have a good time!
  6. I Have not only read the guide I have it open while I am playing.
    thank you for the warm welcome
    mtp1997 likes this.
  7. I have claimed a plot on server 9, unfortunately I died and lost all my gear. So I am A little bummed.
  8. It's dangerous to go out to the wild alone. Here, take this.

Come to smp1 and I'll give you some gear.
  9. thank you so much!!!!!
    I wasnt alone but my partner was lagging alot. When is a good time
    to catch you onine?
  10. Monday probably. When my WiFi is back up and running. 4:05 PM Central Time is when I usually get on. Almost every weekday.
  11. I just missed you , I was sending you a message when you poofed out of site.LOL
  12. Whoops. I'll try to get on now. My Internet was acting funny and crashed.
  13. Actually, I had to go. I'll try catch you tomorrow. smp1
  14. i hope to be back from appointment in time to catch up
  15. Awh. Missed you again. I'll just set up an access chest on my res (2335) for you tomorrow.
  16. No matter how much I try, I cannot RP...I have the attention span of a fly.
  17. Thanks Penfoldex; I realized a few moments ago that my appointment is at 4 your time. You can always come for a visit on smp9 :}
  18. Welcome to the Empire, Sianna. If you wanna RP, or set up a group, I could help you. Also, if you need help
    with anything, ask me.

I'll send you a rupee present and arrange for someone to deliver you a small pack of stuff ;)
  19. Hi, welcome to the Empire! :D We hope you enjoy your stay here and hope it is a long one.
  20. Hi, welcome to the Empire, enjoy your stay.