Green things and salivations

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Masterkism, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Hello all, Masterkism has arrived, (smp9) for now.
    If you want to know my a/s/l you can look at my profile. I'm a disabled Navy Veteran (PTSD and some hearing issues) currently waiting on VA disability benefits to finish processing, as well as social security disability.
    I've been gaming for a while, made #10 warrior global on Legends of Kesmai (OIaf) before EA bought it out ansdshut it down, Played as (Builgerat BOB) on The 4th coming, Was the #1 Paladin on the Bristlebane server in EverQuest #5 global, Had several maxed characters in WoW before I got bored, Maxed Warden in LOTRO, and was Toehead da Giant on the Horizons pre-Beta message boards before they replaced the director and the game's direction went to poo. Just to name a few.

Thank you all for the support I was shown when I had problems in the tutorial. I feel like this is going to be a long term home for me,
  2. Welcome to the Empire, good sir!
    Masterkism likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire and thank you for your service!
    Masterkism likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC :)
    Masterkism likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire Masterkism. Hope you get your disability benefits fast. Nice to see another veteran on the server. This is a great server, so sit back and have fun. :)
    Masterkism likes this.
  6. Hey there! Welcome to EMC! Good to hear that you like it so far! :)
    Masterkism likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire! :) Thank you for your service.
    Masterkism likes this.