great game idea !!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by TheRobotChicken, Apr 24, 2012.

?

is this a good idea or not?

yes, this is a good idea 1 vote(s) 100.0%
no, this is not a good idea 0 vote(s) 0.0%
its ok... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey guys I have had what I think is a great idea of a game :)
    first of all, there will be competitors and they will enter 2 at a time into a little arena where there will be a mob grinder will be prepared with mobs inside...who ever survives the longest will win and move into the next round. You will receive either a few stone swords, a bow, 48 arrows or you will be given 10 minutes to go and scavenge some supplies, the starting prizes are:

1st=5k

2nd=3.25k

3rd=1k

As all competitions the prizes will get higher with more donations, donations will be appreciated as I do not want the prizes to stay so low

WARNING: THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL, im seeing how many people think its a good idea, there's no point setting it all up if no one will enter. The entry poll is 25r. Plz comment on your opinion on this ? Thx guys
  2. Guys if you view this plz leave a comment.. I'm starting to think that its a bad idea :(
  3. Don't think that it's a good idea :D
  4. But ok thx for for opinion I just thought of if on the bus and posted it :p
  5. I would want to join when I can play minecraft again
  6. Why you said its a bad idea? P.s. How did U get that second acievement?
  7. sorry i meant don;t think that it's a bad idea. IT'S A REALLY GOOD IDEA:D p.s copy the BB code and put it next to your first one (click the acheivement to go to the website to get one)
  8. Lol I don't get it but ok... Thx I thought it was a least an alright idea?
  9. no ideas a bad one unless it harms someone XD