GRAND REPUBLIC DRAFT (temporarily closed)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Okay jkjkjk,I mean it,you better keep my organised thread HATE-FREE...)
    Okay,now this is the organised thread:I
    To CLEAR THINGS UP.
    The Neore is NOW A POINTS SYSTEM,LIKE IN CONCORDIA...
    NO IP'S WILL BE SHARED ON HERE...
    More coming soon.
  2. My maps are too big,so this post that was reserved for maps will sadly be clear for a while:(
  3. the OP has no info, could you provide some?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. And behold,some of the cities I plan to have...
    NOTE: Bits of the planned cities have been taken from old NR planned towns.
    *Plutocracy.People with most Rupees will benefit here:)
    *Meritocracy.People with most Neore Points will get to be on the City Council and will get more benefits.
    *Capitalist Mining Town.A Mining town which I hope will have many people working in large company's to supply to Mega Malls in Town.
    *Communist Farming Town.You can go to the Community Farm,and help collect crops and share them out evenly for more Neore Points,or go to collect your weekly share.The more you help here,the more crops you get.Will have a Community Bakery and Eating Building to bake food in,and talk with other players.
    *Ship Exhibition Town.Here there will be ships,which you can rent or look around in.Will have a City Council based on who has earned the most Rupees that month from Shipping.Will be named Kittport.
    ---
    OPERATION: CLEAN-UP SNOWV
    Most of you who know about Snowv,think it abandoned.
    WRONG.
    I have had something planned for it for ages.
    Industrial working.
    We can't dump it in Neorepopolis due to Mountains and High-Wealth land without lag.
    So,we are using Snowv.
    Snowv will regrow once again.
    Also,I won't be limiting Snowv's territory like I was forced to do with the 2nd NR.
    Instead,I will let it grow down into what I have named the Eastern Sea.
    More coming soon...
  5. I am adding on info in more posts.
    The OP will be added onto to explain questions as needed.
  6. Okay,can anyone give me their opinion on a Waterways Union?
    I have noticed the amount of Water Travel that could be happening all the time around the SMP9 Wild!
    10k blocks can be served by WATER!
    Probably even 20k!
    Maybe even 30k!
  7. Sounds good
  8. This thread is shut down pending a conversation with admins and various parties before this too gets out of hand.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.