GPX+ (Global Pokédex Plus)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by HanaY, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I wish there was a full-scale Pokemon MMO developed by Nintendo playable on PC and all Nintendo consoles ;_;
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  2. yes that would be great
  3. I used to play on one, but to be honest, it was pretty crappy, pop up ads ran rampant, and it got copyright striked as well...
    72Volt likes this.
  4. I've got some eggs :I
  5. Talukegord you can hatch some :p
  6. But if Nintendo put resources into a Pokemon MMO, it would be, without doubt, the greatest thing ever.
    L0tad and PRO_G4NGST4 like this.
  7. Just got an account and I must say that antibot feature was unique
    talukegord likes this.
  8. My profile? my.gpxpl.us/Champ4now
    also when I go to the shelter I keep getting errors (these egg skins are making me think)
  9. So, I finally evolved my vibrava to a flygon.

Man, this is fun.
  10. Help! I keep getting errors whenever I try and claim an egg (please try again later -should I just wait?) also any recommendations on my first 6 eggs?

edit: this site doesn't like Internet explorer 10 apparently
  11. I started today thanks to this thread :D
  12. I can't see them
  13. XD I clicked the random user's profile button and I got my own!
  14. (hopefully this works) Hey guys! Wanna do me a favor and feed him some rawst berries? :D
  15. talukegord likes this.
  16. I have no eggs... I need to use chrome...
    uglydragon likes this.
  17. Helped you both out, that exploration was a pain. Just wait till you get to the one where you have to get 60 chesto berries for a scyther though :p
    uglydragon and talukegord like this.
  18. thats what I had to do but they have this little app on chrome for this site that is very useful when your doing other stuff
  19. Huh, please explain like this: Big thing go pop, Mini run away. And you get the point
  20. ummm sure, the GPX+ site made an app for chrome that lets you see if your eggs are ready, steps, ect. without having to be on the site it can be useful

man the safari zone is full of good pokemon I got a slime slugma and a easter Buneary