Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Starsphere, Jul 30, 2018.

1. I don't believe I've chatted with you much, but I will thank you for admitting what you did. I hope that you learned from it, and that others will see this and not make the same choice. Best of luck to you in whatever you continue on to do. :)
  2. I'm proud of you for coming clean about your actions, but unfortunately, the punishment was justified.

I wish I met you before your time had come... :(
  3. same here i was taking the micky outta him
    Starsphere likes this.
  4. I'm glad you owned up to your actions. Regardless of your past actions, I am sure the community will miss you. I hope to get to know you in the future if you ever do get a chance to appeal you ban.
  5. Bye! You kinda deserved it! Good luck wherever you go!
  6. Brave of you to publicly apologize and say goodbye, I appreciate people like that
    Sorry we never got to see each other in game
    607, MoreMoople and Starsphere like this.
  7. As someone who's had someone do this to me, I cannot forgive you for doing this, but good on you for saying sorry.

Bye ( ^_^)/
    FadedMartian, 607, Starsphere and 2 others like this.
  8. Thanks for all the fish, goodbye, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Sorry, no kind words from me. You're only sorry because you got caught, think before acting. Greed is a very bad lead. The only player I feel sorry for is the player who's trust you abused.

(edit) Many things have changed over the years but them getting all their promos back? I can only hope (no comments).
  9. Seems similar situation like me, hope you have learned and hope to see you back online again with better intentions :)
  10. want to own up to your other hacks?
    Starsphere likes this.
  11. He's getting them back. Apparently they've already been retrieved and he'll be recieving them soon.
    Only sorry because I got caught? A few hours before I got banned, my friend made me feel guilty as hell managed to change my perspective on what I did. If I didn't end up getting banned, my original intention was to find the items I stole and give them back the next day, after my friend made me think about my actions.
    no
    I've never stolen anything in the real world, and I don't have intentions to. Don't worry.
    FadedMartian, 607 and ChespinLover77 like this.