Good Samaritan Award: WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hashhog, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Congratulations to Shel! :)
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Congratulations :)
  3. Congrats
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. *tear*
    They grow up so fast.

Congrats to Shel! Definitely deserves it (so did many others, but Shel was the bestest). I still think that a gladiator arena with lava pits and carnivorous chickens would have been a better way to decide, but I'm still happy with the results.
    cowland123, 607, Deadmaster98 and 3 others like this.
  5. congrats shel !!

Knight we should do this
    607, ShelLuser and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  6. Tech gimme stuffz pls xD
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  7. Congrats Shel. A well-earned and much deserved honor. :)
  8. I have 2 things to say. One. This is about the good Samaritan awards, so I think that your bickering is not a very, shall I say, positive thing? If you guys want to argue, this is a public post. please do it on your own time, in maybe a private msg. Also, I have seen both of you be nice people. I recently met someone who was leaving EMC because he is tired of what people like you guys are doing. That is all I have to say. I cannot take sides, but I know you two are good people.
  9. Way ahead of you. I've already placed an order for half a dozen lava sharks.
  10. Congratz shell! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Congratulations, Shel! I think this is a clear example that shows how no matter how new a player is, they can always make a difference! My biggest congrats to Shel! *throws confetti everywhere*
    ShelLuser and Deadmaster98 like this.
  12. *pssst*
    Did a little something to your post so it looks nicer on the front page, enjoy :)
  13. Thanks! :D Assuming I know what you're talking about, I appreciate it. :) And if I don't know what you're talking about, I appreciate it anyway. :p
    ShelLuser, Luckypat and Deadmaster98 like this.
  14. You have got to be kidding me.... like, wow... Talk about something I didn't see coming at. all.

I'd say "pictures or it didn't happen" but my rupee amount already confirms all this. This is a little bit too much guys, talk about something I never expected to happen. Especially considering my relative your young EMC age. Well, that and the fact that I feel to have been slacking off a little bit lately because some irl. real life stuff came in the way.

That being said.. This is way too much stuff for one player :eek: IMO anyway. But I can fix that! :D

First of all I'm going to sweeten the price pot of my 2stack EMC time celebration a bit more. Second: most of the rupees will be moved into 2 current on going projects of mine: My redstone tutorial build as well as the EMC auction house (I know I've been a little inactive with that, but I'm still determined to make it work). I'll probably also use a smaller part of the money to get me some goodies I'd like to have, but that's a different story ;) (redstone auction: you're mine! :p) I'm definitely keeping some promo's because those are also cool items of from EMC's history. And well... I especially like winning an Ava launcher, considering that I'd now have enough tokens to buy one myself ;)

SO far my first impressions... This is really totally unexpected. lol, the only reason I noticed was because congratulations started to pop up on my profile :D

And with that said ('written') I'd especially like to thank all the people who voted for me. This still seems a little unreal but yah.. Thank you very much for your support and your confidence in me. I think the upcoming period will be even more interesting because now that this has ended some of you will notice that I honestly do what I do because that's just the player I am.

AND NOW... whoops, caps.. Sorry ;) Now to address the thread. I already picked up lava, and I fully agree. We need lava! ;) Burn the heretic!, errr, I mean: lets have a lava pool party! In the wastelands? ;)

Thanks again guys, you're the best!
    Kephras, 607, BlackKnight1021 and 9 others like this.
  15. Congrats Shel! Thanks for all you do for our community!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. :D Congratulations Shell! :D (and hopefully smp2 won't take over the empire) :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. Congrats ShelLuser :)
    Commander_ES and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Congratulations shel!
    And good luck with your upcoming projects :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. Congratz Shell
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. Wow, wow, wow. You best back up.

You may be young on the Empire, but you didn't waste a second in throwing everything you had behind it. EMC is the pinnacle of the idea of "quality over quantity". Your days may not have been numerous, but you more than made up for it with how involved you immediately became in the community.

Now admit that you are worthy, or face the wrath of my army of chinchillas.
    PenguinDJ, 607 and ShelLuser like this.