Good day; I come to build!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mochigai, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, is Mochigai! I've come in the footsteps of another member who had once owned an empire on another public server; the same one that I have come from. In that same server, I built many skyscrapers with the hopes that it would become a completed city. Unfortunately, client and server problems resulted in that desire never coming to fruition. With the client problems fixed, the old server practically dead, and having heard that the dear friend has moved their project here, I am looking to do the same. To bring my builds here for display, but this time, in completed form...

2. Welcome to the Empire Mochigai,

Those look like some rather impressive builds you have there. If you want to add them to the existing towns be mindful that our residence plots are 60x60 in SMP1-SMP9, and 120x120 in Utopia. The benefit of building in town is it is automatically grief free, and monster free. One possible downside to Utopia is that it is always day-time there. I see some of your buildings would look neat in the night sky, so you might consider that upon choosing a locale for construction. To really get the space you may require for such a massive under-taking, I would recommend researching establishing your own outpost and simply building your town model in the Frontier. There is also a grief protection mode available by using /buildmode to protect every block you place. This mode must be toggled on with every login though.

Here is a link on how to get started with a Frontier Outpost : https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-to-establishing-your-outpost.46390/

We used to have a talented player who loved to build skyscrapers and city structures in SMP2 by the name of SSRCcorp, but it has been a few months since I last saw him, and sadly his builds are disappearing. It is cool to see someone with similar interest join the Empire. Hope you find a suitable place to begin construction, and if you have any questions, this community is known for doing what they can to help out. If I don't know the answer, I am sure someone here does. I look forward to what you build.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
  3. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    The_Mancub likes this.
  4. That's looking quite amazing! :o
    Welcome to the Empire! :)
  5. 607 likes this.
  6. Hi Mochigai. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  7. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, fellow builder :)
    if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    (my imgur is under the same name, if you want to know why I'm a builder)
  8. Welcome to EMC... hope you build a great future here.
    607 likes this.