Gold supporter, no redeem!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by untropical_, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My gold supporter voucher hasn't been redeemed even after 48 hours...
  2. Message Krysyy
  3. did you submit the form?
    Was it taken from vault/disappear?

Right clicking it should give you link to form.
  4. The last time I put in a voucher it took about a week for it to be redeemed. Krysyy gets really busy at times and it takes her longer to get to redeeming supporter vouchers.
  5. perfectly worded :) She has a life too :p
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  6. As much as I can agree, that life gets in the way at some times, it isn't the best excuse when it comes to service that brings in funds for the server.

But yes, what others said, first check if you have done everything correctly, to submit it for redeeming and send a message to Krysyy privately here on forums.
    ShelLuser and FadedMartian like this.
  7. As others have said, supportership vounchers may take longer than 48 hours. 24-48 hours is just usually the length of time it takes for them to be manually redeemed.

I'm unsure of the reasoning behind supportership vouchers being manually redeemed by only Krysyy, but that's how it is. If you can't stand the waiting period, buying your supportership directly from the site skips that entirely by giving the rank to you immediately. As someone else said, Krysyy has a life and job and all that stuff. Sometimes things happen when she gets home and she can't check it that night, so on so forth.
  8. It has been 48 hours as of 1 am this morning. I'm handling it here shortly.

That being said, these vouchers were never intended to be the primary way of supportership. If you activate a supportership, then cancel it shortly after it activates, the benefits will apply to your account immediately or within a few moments and won't renew the next month. Please use this method when purchasing supporter for yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.