Gold - gets 2 residences?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by linda092, Jul 18, 2018.

1. No problem! I got notice in my email that the iron has been deactivated. Just let me know when I need to do something next :) I appreciate the help!
    607, MoreMoople and FadedMartian like this.
  2. No need to do anything. Your gold is now activated.
  3. Congrats on gold :) Enjoy that new residence!
    Noebadi and 607 like this.
  4. Thanks! I;m finally getting the hang of the layout. Main spawn in the center is your town (7 in my case). Take portal to Frontier or wasteland (or games etc). From there, you can either go down steps for the wild, or look around for a portal to an outpost that is farther out. If you do that, again, take steps down into the wild.

Sound right? I have no sense of direction, never have. I'm very math, sci, tech, and great as visualizing and drawing maps, but I can't just wander around in circles. Well, that's exactly what I do lol!

I think I said I used to teach: if I am on the right track, I'll create a Graphic Organizer to help people like me.
    Pab10S, Kryarias, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  5. You do have the right layout, but it's generally easier to use commands to get around to those places. You can use "/wild" to get to the Frontier, or specify which Frontier outpost you want to go to by writing the direction after it.

Example: Typing "/wild west" will send you to the West Frontier Outpost.

The same thing works with going to the waste, but using "/waste" instead. If you want to switch SMPs, you can use "/smp" to see all available SMPs to go to. This includes games. You can use "/map" to get a link to the live map. That will show you where you are, as well as the area around you. :)
  6. Thanks! I've been on servers that barely use commands. It will be a nice change to speed my exploring with commands, instead. Maybe I will learn to chat faster lol
    607 and MoreMoople like this.