Gold Farm Wild Project and City help! The Project.

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Even if you can't help out building or anything, Donation Chests have been setup at res 15061 on Smp7, if you dont have access to them let me know(ie. wild base) or rupees for supplies helps as well!
    Big thanks to everyone :)
  2. I will help build as long as I can use the farms. I make an awesome sky trap that gets you to level 30 in 8 mins have done this multiple times on my single play world
  3. Ill help as long as this is built on a sever that is not smp4 smp1 and mabye utopia, if it has to be built there I will help but would much prefer it to be build on smp2,3,5,6,7,8,9 also I have Skype

I would love to learn your emerald farming techniques
  4. lol single player is not the same as emc, your trap wont work the same. entcount, the spacial limits and spawn distance rules change how it would work
  5. What are the different spawn stuff, cause this trap works as long as I am up 160 blocks
  6. i dont think verticle space matters but the spawn rates will be different.
  7. Hmm have to play around with this
  8. That no longer works thanks to 1.2.5 updates!

I will join to i'm a good farm builder!
  9. I like the sound of this, I would really try donate some redstone goodies to you. :)
  10. The res the chests were on was reset, so if you still wish to donate let me know I will set up some chests :)

Btw, the gold farm is coming together nicely, a lot of spawning spaces around the farm are being stopped with lava and slabs, and the digging out of the perimeter has gotten to a pause do to some lava and I have to wait for gravel.
    I will post more when the farm starts to get built! Preperations are annoying ;)