Gold Farm Wild Project and City help! The Project.

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Jun 8, 2013.

1. o0_Jetfire_0o and samsimx like this.
  2. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. I tried it, doesn't work anymore I guess. (ice in the nether)
  4. Yes this was fixed a while ago.
  5. Ugh, I really wanted to join this D:
    samsimx likes this.
  6. I will be starting a pm with people over the next few days including coords and more details about the project :)
    Still need to find a server we can all workout!
  7. Yea smp4 would be fine for me too :p
  8. Smp4 is best for me
  9. That sounds really cool but could you build it at a res in town to prevent briefing incase someone stumbles on it?
  10. for that many blocks an hour you will need a DC of peaterz, DC of P Plates, and DC of stocky pistons....
  11. I already have a lot of supplies for it :p just need a little bit from the community so i can get this thing up and running!
  12. No pigmen cant spawn in town, thus it has to be in nether
  13. should do eeet on utopia me and amused have a farm out there just waiting for us to quit being lazy and actually build it lol
  14. Wont do it on utopia because if someone drops supporter they cant use
  15. I would love to help, but the only servers I could do it on are 7 and Utopia, We could probably get it done in about 2 days because my schedual has been freed up :)
  16. Utopia and 7 are both unavailable beacuse of the Utopia situation and I live in town on Smp7
  17. Whats wrong with doing it on UTOPIA if you only want supporeters there anyway? And anybody can access the utopian wild I think.
  18. No only gold / diamond supporters can.
  19. building a gold farm in non utopia is too dangerous, fall damage is errywhere
  20. Feather falling boots :)