Going for a third tour? [AMA]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roslyn, Nov 30, 2013.

1. hey hey, its my second year mark today on Empire Minecraft, Well, so much has happened, Will probably edit this post later to fit in the OP. Must say A lot of great members here. Most astounding community I've ever been with. I'll name off many names as I can remember, will edit some in later as I go on. Lets see:

Kuraudochuu: You rock, amazing person here , bringing people together to have fun since day 1 :)
    JennyPoo10: We go way back jenn, Fun times on smp2 thats for sure. :D
    Eklektoi/WCG_Elite: Super Intelligent Guy, always cracks a good joke on mumble, too adorable at times xD
    PlayTehMinecraft: Most happiest Australian girl I've met like ever, we need to finish that Res! xD
    Alyattayla: You are the most understanding Aussie there is to a person. Everyone should stride to be like you in that aspect :)
    THE_LEGEND4: This guy here, amazing guy, will help you out anytime, Extremely Nice, I salute this man :p
    Bitemenow15: HAha Super funny guy on teh mumbles, always around to give ya a chuckle, he is honestly a truly awesome great pal. Keep up the good work Bite!
    MR2R2M: This guy is a real team player, and a real great friend. Original fa sho!
    Battmeghs: You are a strong strong person. Probably been a role model for me ever since I saw you rise. I am proud to be your friend :)
    Electracat: Super nice person to be around, definitely cheerful and fun to derp with. You are too much fun ^^
    Talukegord: Hey Hey Hey, This guy, champion of the Mob Arena countless times, Definitely a great dude to talk to. Will make ya laugh nonetheless :)
    Dwight5273: Hahaha If there was a short way to say how great he is I would but, he is a super super great guy to be around. *bows in honor*
    HurferDurfer1: Haha, we may have had our differences but your a awesome guy to talk to. Always there to have a conversation and talk into the next day :)
    Deathconn: The Coon. That is all :p
    Kells18: Haha, the most excitement I can see from anyone. Mumble fun times :D
    Jcplugs: We too have our differences lately but your a great person and a great friend who was there for me.
    Billbob352: Ayeeee !
    RandomZh: Master of Stonegen.
    OrigamiJoe: Hehe Fun days on smp5 and here and there in other places :)
    Melk73: Awesome Aussie Friend, LOVES Pizza!
    Cac32234: Chill guy, Needs to get on Minecraft more xD
    Tiburok: Excellent Violinist, and very nice guy.
    Cordial_Pie: Cordieee Pieee, You are fun in the most randomness ways possible c:

Many more other names that I quite can't remember for some odd reason. Also I hope everyone had Fun at the ICC head drop and the Fire Spleef!
  2. ....remember for some odd reason......
    Bro do you even lift?
    marine4121 likes this.
  3. You are the best south! Great guy to be around on the smps!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. :confused: Wat
  5. It's been great knowing you Southpark! I hope we have many more great times in the future!
    southpark347 likes this.
  6. Bump! for more questions to me!~
  7. My question is...what about me?
  8. Guys, real questions, jeebuz. :U

My question to you :3

Gale or Peeta? :U -gives you evil eye-
    southpark347 and Cordial_Pie like this.
  9. gale. peeta is just a little whiney fella bro, least gale can go and kill you an oxen
    Alyattayla likes this.
  10. Peeta, coz no offense , he's pretty cute :3
  11. Ohhohohohohh you did not just say that
    #2fab4u
    Your just jealous because uh you just are jealous :U
    guuuurl I can't look at you the same way anymore >:I

Just kidding, I still love you :D
    southpark347 likes this.
  12. Congrats :D
    southpark347 likes this.