Giveaway! Wheeheeeheeee...

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jamesg003, Feb 24, 2013.

1. nvm i seen it this time, 10k (its liek the smallest text there ;P)
  2. Marknaaijer picked 89, not 72.
    Now that mistake has been pointed out, 72, please.
  3. Can I haz 66?
  4. will take any #
  5. My dear sir, I must prostest! For I claimed the number 42 before the Pig. Yet he was awarded the number. Do tell, why is this?
    jamesg003 likes this.
  6. Oooooppssssssss
  7. Oh my god, didn't realize that. I'm sorry, I'll change his number ;_;

(I still love you, don't worry)
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  8. I didn't get my correct number either, unless it's been fixed recently, I think you just kinda threw the names where ever. Which really makes me wonder why you forced us to say a specific number.

I am in possession of great confusion.
  9. i'll take 62
  10. I did put you up. But why i made you guys put a specific number is like this example:

Person A: I want any number
    Me: I put you up as number 6
    Person B: I want number 6
    Me: Sorry, I already put this guy up as number 6
    Person B: But he could've chose any number

and etc, big argument.

That is why I made you guys put a specific number.
  11. Lol no.
    jamesg003 likes this.
  12. This guy is a potato though.
  13. That's not what I'm saying, many seemed to say they didn't get there number, so I'm wondering if you, while updating the list, just found someone who asked to join and put them at any number.If that's what you did I don't have a problem with it, same odds of winning for everyone, but I'm just curious.
  14. Well, first, I am not the most organized kind of guy. I'm not looking into any argument, but if you hosted a giveaway, it's pretty hard. I'm not trying to ignore their post, it's that I just don't notice them. I skim through everything, and yet, if your willing to complain, I guess you can try a giveaway yourself.

If you think about it, yes, the odds for everyone winning is the same, so I really don't see the point of complaining. Now, I'm not going to turn this thread into a hate thread, so I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this argument.

Like I said, I skim through the lists. I didn't have enough time to update the list using my full attention, since I was supposed to be doing homework, but honestly, I did make a few mistakes. I'm not trying to make a full grown complaint, but still, there is no point of arguing while you are actually playing a game.

I'm sorry if that sounded a bit harsh, but I am not trying to turn this into a flame war.