[Giveaway] Santas little helper 2020- VOTE HERE

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Dec 25, 2020.

?

Which Individual would you select as 2020's Santa's Little Helper

Poll closed Jan 1, 2021.
NickkG 3 vote(s) 8.8%
Yixomua 6 vote(s) 17.6%
Katydidbuild 8 vote(s) 23.5%
wafflecoffee 13 vote(s) 38.2%
Jaqque 1 vote(s) 2.9%
jewel_king 3 vote(s) 8.8%
  1. TIME TO VOTE! for your favourite Helper!

This second part is voting on those nominated the 31st of December just after midnight, for the prize to be awarded around the 1st of the New Year!

Its that time of year again, and for those who weren't around last xmas, What I like best about EMC is the supportive community, so this giveaway is in honour of that very fact! Though there are fewer nominees this year, multiple nominations came in for the same individuals, so its clear there will be a close race for the title!

Time to Vote for Santa's little helper, who doesn't work just one day a year, but all year long, helping out others throughout the Empire. I need YOUR help to find that person again this year. That individual will receive 1 Million rupees plus a Diamond voucher so that they can continue to help others out as they already do. And a trophy for them to remember their achievement.

Please- no Alts should vote, just your main personage... (nb. ties may be awarded a split award)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

5th Annual Award

2. woo all great choices!
  3. Last day to vote! Happy New Years!
  4. The results are in! and as we can see this years Santa's Little Helper goes to wafflecoffee! Congratulations :)
    will be sending your Award and items today.

but in this event everyone's a winner, especially the community, for all the good things all of these players do to help. Will be sending out some rupees to all of you, as well as a Gold voucher to katydidbuild and an Iron voucher to Yixomua!

Happy New Year to everyone o/

wafflecoffee- Award + 1000000r + diamond voucher
    Katydidbuild- 200000r + gold voucher
    Yixomua- 100000r + iron voucher
    NickkG- 50000r
    Jaqque- 50000r
    jewel_king- 50000r
    Sefl, weeh, KatydidBuild and 5 others like this.
  5. Haven't had the time until now to write this but: thank you Raaynn and thank you everyone! I'm hopefully not going anywhere anytime soon so y'all are stuck with me for the foreseeable future :D :p I've sent 600k to Katy so that our rupee winnings are equal [EDIT: Turns out I can't math but oh well], as I remember she was ahead initially. Congratulations to everyone else as well :)
    Sefl, Raaynn and KatydidBuild like this.
  6. Oh my goodness.
    No clue how, but I missed this post entirely this year.... and just figured it out when I checked my mail :)

EMC rocks for community help and I am happy to be around and help where I can. There are some other wonderful people on here as well and congrats to everyone else who was mentioned or nominated.

This has been a great year to be in the community here and distracted from irl stuff this year, at least for me. A wish for the empire: May the lava be somewhere else while you are mining, the trees fruitful with their saplings, and the redstone forgiving.
    Sefl, Raaynn and wafflecoffee like this.
  7. Like KatydidBuild - I missed this post entirely. I'm humbled, again, by the nomination.

My favourite part of this server is the community -- the players -- and this year has shown, especially, how wonderful we are. Thank you all. Here's to a 2021 that's far, far better.
    KatydidBuild, wafflecoffee and Sefl like this.