[Giveaway] Santas little helper 2018 edition

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Dec 2, 2018.

?

Do you know what you want for christmas yet?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2019.
I do! 12 vote(s) 85.7%
not sure 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here we come a wandering... well at it once again! and for those who weren't around previous xmas times, What I like best about EMC is the supportive community, so this giveaway continues in honour of that very fact! As my time is limited, it is difficult for me to host other events. So......

Somewhere out there is a very helpful Santa's little helper, who doesn't work just one day a year, but all year long, helping out others throughout the Empire. I need YOUR help to find that person again this year. That individual will receive 1 Million rupees plus a Diamond voucher so that they can continue to help others out as they already do. And a trophy for them to remember their achievement.

NOTE: In this event, previous years winners are not eligible, thus this year Shelluser, Khixan & JohnKid are invalid nominations.

Now I we all know some of those people would say "No, I'm good, i don't need it really..." but in fact knowing that this will just go towards helping others one way or another I think its a good thing to do.

So I ask that players please Nominate others, preferably via a pm to myself, deadline for this being the 25th of December. I always have some people in mind, but open it up to the community as I don't run across everybody to know enough by myself.

The second part will be voting on those nominated by the 28th of December, for the prize to be awarded before the 1st of the New Year!

ALL players are welcome to be nominated except the previous winners, including staff and team members, so please send me your nominations and lets Celebrate the Community! Also have a donation chest set up on the Ship's main deck at 12010 for anyone who wants to add to the prize pool. Additional prizes WILL be awarded to others pending the results. ( to 2nd and 3rd place)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
  2. hold for winners circle
  3. Looking for any nominations :)

A few received already, thank you to those who have submitted
    ThaKloned and MoreMoople like this.
  4. on Dasher...
  5. on Dancer...
  6. Can we nominate ourselves :3
  7. ?
    For helping yourself
    ?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Man, I hope someone nominates me! Sent a PM already!
  9. On Prancer...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.