[GIVEAWAY] Promo Giveaway, Celebrating The Grand Opening of ToastMart!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ToastFTW, Apr 7, 2017.

?

What should my shop, ToastMart, be selling?

Horses 9 vote(s) 64.3%
Villagers 5 vote(s) 35.7%
  1. Wassup my homies!!! Today I was sitting around scrolling through the forums trying to think of a way to promote the brand new shop. Then it hit me, who doesn't like winning awesome items with little to no costs! So here is the deal, I'm doing a Promo giveaway to Promote +ToastMart......

The Prize:
    1 Cupids Bow
    1 Headless Horseman Mask (2015 version)
    1 Headless Horseman Axe

Here's how its gonna work. Every player has the opportunity to enter once. The first enter is made by going to ToastMart and dropping a note in the hopper next to my Statue ,(this will be labeled by a sign), remember to sign the book with ur name. NOTE: All enters will be Invalid if you havnt posted on the forums confirming the enter you have made. For example, if you've dropped a note into the hopper at ToastMart, but at the end of the giveaway you havnt replied to this thread, that 1 enter will not count.

WHERE CAN I FIND TOASTMART: Head over to smp8 and do /v +ToastMart

WHEN DOES THIS GIVEAWAY END: 192 Hours from now! (Or 8 Days, haha, wanted to avoid time zone issues)

Reply below if I missed something!

Good luck from ToastMart,

ToastFTW and Tazzy_The_Best
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Is this as in at your shop or on emc as a whole?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. This would be my shop! Quartz support doesn't exist on EMC as a whole :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. So you want us to spend money to get more chances in your giveaway?

No.
    Doorfne, Equinox_Boss and PetezzaDawg like this.
  5. I'd say this is a scam to make moneys....I'm currently a quartz supporter..Since I'm not gold or diamond. :p
    Like Runder said... I'm not spending money to get a chance to win a giveaway.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. You know I rly didn't mean to cause people to think this was a scam, do you guys know if I can just take those two options off the table?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I'm sorry for the confusion but I have edited and that is not an option anymore
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I have entered
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. i have entered
  10. Confirming entry to the contest.
  11. I have entered
  12. Using a random number generator the number I got was 2... anddddd TuqDufRhySmp8 has won! (since he was the second entry)
    Alaenia and TuqDufRhySmp8 like this.